QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Plenty of 5 dimes haters. Sure their CS is not the best, but that is one sold book. Been playing there for 9 months and hands down the best book I have used out of 6. Low minimums, liberal parlay rules, great racebook, overnight lines, etc.
    CS is important to some of us who are used to be treated well. 5dimes can take their CS and shove it up their asses and lose money.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Betonline.....hands down. Only reason they are B on SBR is because they mad lute to be ranked high. You know SBR is sitting around at there weekly meeting saying "damn, this betonline outfit is a joke. As long as they keep sending the lute our way we wiil keep lying to all the people out there who wager with their hard earned money. Suckers".

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

I have a betonline account. I haven't reloaded in a while. When I redeposit I will change to the reduced option and opt out of the big bonus option. I am a better bettor now than when I started so I don't need their hassle of chasing a bonus. However I remember them charging an arm and a leg for withdrawals, it was unreasonable.

dolson
    Jukeboxhero
    dolson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post
    Bodog. With double dealing lines, slowpay ect. It is most certainly the worst a/b book.
    I agree that Bodog is the worst a/b book , too large,often unconcerned about player complaints.
    Last edited by dolson; 04-22-12 at 11:03 AM.

dimaggio8
    dimaggio8's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 907

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    never even heard of interwetten do they take usa players?
    They sure do. I know that when I deposited there a few months ago the bonus they gave me were the fees that I sent via **. So basically there is no bonus which I don't have a problem with as long as they pay. But to push a bet and they charge your account for it sounds absurd if it is true.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3341

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    CS is important to some of us who are used to be treated well. 5dimes can take their CS and shove it up their asses and lose money.
    Agreed that 5 dimes needs to improve their CS. But I will take my chances because of all the other advantages of playing there.

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

Depends what criteria is being used to rate the sites. SBR always had position that risk of loss was the #1 factor. On this element alone I see BetOnline as C+ at absolute best, and then horrible ridiculously poor customer support has to be C at best, maybe C-. This is by far the most off rating on SBR and most the forum agrees and knows it.

I've long since known though Interwetten is a horrible in terms of odds. If we're rating best for user as if all books paid equal and were all equally safe, then they get around a D+ and the reason it is not F is they have markets others don't (like as in period they're only ones I see covering it) and using odds feed there are rare bets to be made there. But seriously the efortuna type sites almost become useable when compared to Interwetten.

Bovada/Bodog will always be a split jury. There's plenty of value, they've had period of slow pays, for the most part have been good overall, and never stiffed anyone except for with live betting. Those live betting disputes are bit aged, but have merit, just saying jury will always be hung on them. I've used them every football season since they've been around. I have a feeling though this will be the first time I don't.

In the opposite direction there are a few crimes. SBOBet being an A- is an insult should be a new category A++ (serious SBO rated less than Legends?) as the only site coming close is Pinnacle, and by SBR standards 188bet (unrated) should be A+ as well.

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    never even heard of interwetten do they take usa players?
    Quote Originally Posted by dimaggio8 View Post
    They sure do. I know that when I deposited there a few months ago the bonus they gave me were the fees that I sent via **. So basically there is no bonus which I don't have a problem with as long as they pay. But to push a bet and they charge your account for it sounds absurd if it is true.
    You must have them confused with someone else (Intertops maybe?), Interwetten restricts many countries US included.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betonline.

First 12