macb
    macb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1680

Justin, u stick your nose into shit u shouldn't. Get real. Good book by many accounts here and elsewhere

macb
    macb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1680

Hedgehog...Americas bookie. C'mon ...really.. LOL

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodSB View Post
    In fact, most of our loyal players have been with us over 10 years and are rewarded for their loyalty on many levels and appreciate our commitment to them in spite of the D+ only rating we carry.
    I am a formerly loyal player of Hollywood. When the rating dropped from A to ... however low it went, I was no longer willing to risk getting screwed out of my balance on a whim. If you guys pay the old CP winners, I'll be the first to post up and give you guys another try. But a claim of new ownership does NOT give you a pass for mugging players.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    I am a formerly loyal player of Hollywood. When the rating dropped from A to ... however low it went, I was no longer willing to risk getting screwed out of my balance on a whim. If you guys pay the old CP winners, I'll be the first to post up and give you guys another try. But a claim of new ownership does NOT give you a pass for mugging players.

agree

brendon
    brendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20365

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodSB View Post
    Justin I thought you were a smart man.... Like the P&L had a column that said “Correlated Parlay Thefts” when we took it over.. get real my man... Their position at the time from what I understand is that the players violated their rules... long before my time here so I have no opinion on the matter.. They made a management decision that hounds us today that we have to live with. Simple as that.
    Like justin said, new ownership doesn't matter. I'm sure they bought it at a deep discount due to the tarnished image and rating. when you buy a business with a image liability and you decide not to fix it, expect people to continue to hound you guys.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14038

i will gladly take the inconvienence of new software changes every week over the association with the crooks at sb.com. plus saying it's not the same people at sb.com, like it's not thier fault because of new management, is ridiculous. again, i play there and am happy but the more that is said by hollywood about the corr. parlays the worse they look. guess they just could care less about all the money that was stolen or the people it was stolen from. i hear no compassion or even the smallest offer for anyone who got robbed. i did not get caught up in the theft, but it seems i care more about the victims than hollywood does. having 2nd thoughts about continueing to play there.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

Quote Originally Posted by macb View Post
    Hedgehog...Americas bookie. C'mon ...really.. LOL
    LOL at your misinterpretation. I wasn't endorsing AB, although I have recently played there. It was only meant as an example of a Book that went back over its distant past to correct theft. Something Hollow-wood is unwilling to do.
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 04-25-12 at 09:36 AM.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Not sure when I last played there, but logged in to see what kind of promos they have and had a balance $15..I'm rich lol

First 12