Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post
    Pin works great for me. All i need is the games and the lines and im good to go.
    Same to me, it's ok for me, i think i did use it for so long that doesn't matter.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Too many clicks to get to stuff
    Time zone issues also

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

You're acting like finding 10 games is a must... but then you come back by saying it can be a matter of seconds to find the line you want and snipe it.

Either you're a mush and you're playing a ton of games in which case you can scroll through 'Today's Games' at your leisure...

OR

You're a sharp and you're watching one game on dynamic lines waiting to pounce.

Pinny is best, hands down... If you don't know how to quickly maneuver through yet then move on. We have the best software in the world.

kiwi
    kiwi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Gallin View Post
    Nothing beats SBObet/IBCbet/188bet software. Pinnacle should adapt something similar.
    True!

A few reasons why Pinnacle's site is much worse compared to the sites of asian bookmakers:

- At asian bookmakers one can see all soccer games (including live games) at the same time not only certain markets.

- If odds have changed at Pinnacle during betting process one must do some clicks to come back to the market. Asian bookmakers show the bet slip beside the market window so that the market is still visible while placing the bet. Also if odds do change one simply see the new odds in the betting slip and can chose to accept them or not without the necessity to go back to the market to place the bet again.

- If there is a danger ball asian books clearly show the moment when exactly the bet is accepted and valid, whereas at Pinnacle one only can wait and hope but never know when exactly the bet is valid.

Pinnacle should really redesign their betting process.

jjgold

Also Pinnacle is absolutely pitiful for live betting
    Very erratic and inconsistent

Guys they have been using same software since around 2002-2004

Everything has changed since then and they have not adjusted

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Pinnacle can be frustrating when trying to do a parlay. At most sites if a price changes while making the bet you just click to accept the new price. However, with pinnacle you have to go back to the beginning and start placing the bet all over again. I have had try 5 times before just to get a single parlay through. It's especially annoying when doing that on ur cell phone.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Too many clicks to get to stuff
    Time zone issues also
    There is an option at the top to change the timezone to whatever you want. It would be nice to be able to use American oods tho. Decimals are hard to learn at first.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    There is an option at the top to change the timezone to whatever you want. It would be nice to be able to use American oods tho. Decimals are hard to learn at first.
    I've never seen an option to change timezone ?

But there is an option to change the odds format between US and decimal.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    I've never seen an option to change timezone ?

But there is an option to change the odds format between US and decimal.
    I can change the odds from US and decimal when I'm at the homepage. However, when log in the box goes back to decimal and is greyed out so I can't change it. The timezone option is at the top right under bet list, accumulator, etc. To the right of the language selection.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    I can change the odds from US and decimal when I'm at the homepage. However, when log in the box goes back to decimal and is greyed out so I can't change it. The timezone option is at the top right under bet list, accumulator, etc. To the right of the language selection.
    Something wrong on two counts here?
    I have no difficulty switching between US and Decimal odds. You should raise this problem with Pinnacle.
    I still see no timezone option here.

WELCOME TO YOUR PINNACLE ACCOUNT

View all Pending Bets in the last 24Hrs

View Graded Bets in last 24Hrs

Go to the Cashier

BETTING MENU

Parlays / Accumulators
    Teasers

Currently available for betting |
    Not currently available for betting |
    Betting to be available soon

• Popular Markets

jjgold

All Games today is for soccer only

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

Do you guys remember how their original programmers, marketing director etc all jumped ship creating DirecBet? Sad those guys still to this day get jobs - Matt circled with a new name, but the programming guys still around in IT.

jjgold

Directbet??????????

You ave been around Son

First 12