pepek1987
    pepek1987's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

TIPICO account dissabled !!

hello guys,

I have opened an account 2-3 weeks ago on tipico.com and i was mainly betting during live events (football), i have been using moneybookers for deposits and i withdrew once and than i asked for second withdrawal last night. Today in the afternoon first they limited my maximum wager to 20euros !!! And now i tried to log in and it says ACCOUNT DISSABLED ?!?!

Have you had a situation like that ?? WTF ?!?!

Gallin
    Gallin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2687

Maybe ask them? My guess would be that you must verify your ID.

pepek1987

yes i have asked them and they just wrote me that my account is under investigation ?!?!?! WTF ?!?!?! I have verified my ID already before doing the first withdrawal !! This is crazy !!!

filipinho
    filipinho's Avatar Become A Pro!

pepek1987, I know you are right now nervous and angry, but you should really let them some time to do their internal investigation and inform you about their reasons for closing account.Keep us updated when you get more information.

pepek1987

well, yeah but you have no idea how nervous and anxious i am right now !!

pepek1987

do you know anything about such situations ??

Bleeth
    Bleeth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

Many of us have experienced similar situations Papek, i had it with Coral and MyBet, but it all ended well in the end (wasn't sure if i'm gonna get my money for whole last summer from Coral).

pepek1987

damn it, that doesn't sound nice ... well i asked for a withdrawal of 2200 euros and i still have money on the account ! what do you think about that ? should i be worried ? Why are they doing it anyways ??

filipinho

Quote Originally Posted by pepek1987 View Post
    Why are they doing it anyways ??
    Lots of fraud these days and sometimes innocents suffer.

Bleeth
    Bleeth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

Quote Originally Posted by pepek1987 View Post
    damn it, that doesn't sound nice ... well i asked for a withdrawal of 2200 euros and i still have money on the account ! what do you think about that ? should i be worried ? Why are they doing it anyways ??
    Having the money on the account after you requested the withdrawal doesn't have to mean anything (bet-at-home always let's you bet with all your money (that means you can bet with the money you are withdrawing also) until the moment they actually send it to you, maybe Tipico has the same habit). Should you be worried ? If you haven't done anything wrong i'm pretty sure you'll get your money sooner or later (it could cost you a lot of nerves but i don't think it will cost you your money). GL anyhow.

pepek1987

hey guys,

well tipico payed me the 2200 but they wrote me that because of "suspicious betting activities" my account is being blocked and they are going to check it by the security team... I still have money on the account though...

And this is ridiculous for blocking me like that !!
    I hope their team will unblock my account and of course pay me the rest of my money !!

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Suspicious betting activities = winning player. They are blocking your account because they no longer want your action.

filipinho

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    Suspicious betting activities = winning player. They are blocking your account because they no longer want your action.
    I dont think so.In live betting, odds are much lower then usual, so bookmakers have advantage there.More likely he just placed few "late" live bets(maybe even unintentionally), when there was danger zone.You can cheat sometimes like that, when you have fast livestream.In football who will get next yellow card, next corner...In other sports like basketball, handball, voleyball you can place fast bet when point is scored for your team, or wait whole match for something more serious to happen, like technical error in basketball.All that leads,sooner or later, to account closing.

pepek1987

well i guess you're right filipinho i have been placing bets for football corners and stuff like that, but i don't think you can call cheating placing a bet. I was just placing my bets that's all. But i never had any "cheating intentions". They still haven't unblocked my account...

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13978

it sucks that they are doing this, but they may just be being cautious on their end. hopefully it all gets straightened out fast and you can play there(since you are winning there). they may pay you but close account, some places just winning is enough for that. either way as long as you get all your money in a reasonable timeframe for them to check you out, well that seems good enough. good luck. gone thru this and i know how bad it feels, thinking of the worst thing happening, they call you a cheat and keep your money. thanks to SBR even if the worst happens they will help you.

Bass386
    Bass386's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

I think Tipico is not a good bookmaker. They limited my account after one bet to 1 Euro.

I think I will pay out my money and then I will search for another and a better bookmaker.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by Bass386 View Post
    I think Tipico is not a good bookmaker. They limited my account after one bet to 1 Euro.

I think I will pay out my money and then I will search for another and a better bookmaker.
    They do not cater to smart players, or those making sure bets. They have greatly improved their dealings with SBR in the last year, and they have treated players fairly in the disputes I have handled.

filipinho

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    They do not cater to smart players, or those making sure bets. They have greatly improved their dealings with SBR in the last year, and they have treated players fairly in the disputes I have handled.
    So when will they be upgraded? I also think they deserve much better grade then they currently have.They have really lot of customers in Europe, many local shops and partners, and so little complaints.Bet365/bwin/mybet have 10 time more complaints across the web.Also if someone didnt know, Tipico have something unique in betting industry, and that is possibility to place accumulator bets containing all live matches that are currently in their offer, and also mixing them with non-live matches.They have section "Top Winner", where you can see highest winning bets of the day.Look what this guy won yesterday combining live events:
    Name:  Tipico.jpg
Views: 813
Size:  38.3 KB

Also 12bet needs upgrade...
    Last edited by filipinho; 04-17-12 at 12:32 AM.