Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

most of my wins come in the lottery room. bet islands don't have that option therefore they suck.

taxer
    taxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

5DIMES feels threatend by BI nothing to hide there .. BI pays faster , offers 107 with a bonus , better service , better bonuses...

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Quote Originally Posted by taxer View Post
    5DIMES feels threatend by BI nothing to hide there .. BI pays faster , offers 107 with a bonus , better service , better bonuses...

Laz
    disconnected
    Laz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

The 10% Racebook 5dimes offers is light years ahead of BI's Racebook....which is a total joke with caps and no pick 4s or pick 6s. I have been asking for about a year now and have been getting told it will get upgraded as well as their rebate program...still nothing.

I personally don't care about 100% bonuses that I will not be able to rollover until 2099. I talk to CS twice....when I deposit and when I withdrawal....I don't know who the hell sits around all day and night talking to CS reps at BI. That is ridiculous to rate a book better than another because one has a hot chick (SUPPOSEDLY) and the other one doesn't.

5dimes is as solid as they come and have years of being around and paying players (which speaks volumes nowadays).

For my money;

1)5d
    2)Heritage
    3)BI

......for US players.

As for all the Tony bashers.....he is arrogant, pompous and FAIR.

gilbert91016
    gilbert91016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14185

Not even close to 5dimes. Sorry. As I'm checking right know BI no MLB/NBA/NHL lines posted

lt56
    lt56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1733

Quote Originally Posted by Parlayking11 View Post
    Then have fun with your 30 team cricket, rugby, and American idol parlay and talking to Tonys illiterate staff and I'll play at BI and talk to the hot girl for my cs issues and be treated with respect and appreciation and by the way everyone says 5 dimes has the fastest payouts and you're wrong, BI does p2p in under 2 hours 6 days a week and you can get your free payout any day of the week vs 5 dimes and only able to get your free payout on Monday's and 24 p2p payouts- once again BI wins!!
    I've been with 5Dimes for 5 years and never had a problem with customer service, so I don't know if 5Dimes also has "hot girls" in customer service. But I join a gambling site to gamble. As for multi-parlays; I'm not talking about rugby or cricket. I'm talking about parlays with maybe some hockey playoffs with NBA playoffs or maybe some 1st half bets with full game bets of different sports. Even 1st quarter parlays or 1st 10 minute parlays can be fast money. It sounds like BI is a good book, but IMO 5 Dimes is the best

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3329

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    I know people talk about early lines, Betislands posts them early. the second NBA games are ending last night they are posting todays lines.. How much earlier do you want them, a week in advance..
    It's 6am in the morning eastern standard time. Just checked BI and 5 dimes. BI has no lines up for Baseball, NBA, or NHL. 5 dimes has all the lines up. BI seem like good people, but they have got a ways to go to get in 5 dimes league.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10443

Have to agree with lt56.I didn't join BI to talk to the help,I joined to make bets.Right now that's impossible.They should just shut it down until it's straight.

CrazyCarl
    CrazyCarl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2162

What's the best option for soccer betting in the U.S.? I wasn't really pleased with 5dime's options. Wouldn't let me buy points where I wanted to, etc.

Bet365 looks like it's great for soccer bets but not for US

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Kentucky derby in 2 weeks...get something resembling a racebook Jon/Betislands

Laz
    disconnected
    Laz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by dark star View Post
    Kentucky derby in 2 weeks...get something resembling a racebook Jon/Betislands
    Amen.

First 12