Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Want a good bonus, which US book should I use?

Reliable US book with good bonus?
    Betislands mobile site down = no good for me right now.
    Not 5dimes, already have reduces juice.
    I like the bonus when only depositing like $300 so I have more to play with. I don't mind the roll over I can leave it in. Just want a good bonus at a reliable book. Thanks guys.

itriedsohard
    BIG PLAYS
    itriedsohard's Avatar Become A Pro!

just use the normal site on your mobile at BI

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

i have used the normal betislands site all the time with my android.. works perfect..

try dolphin browser HD in the store (free app) works great

-stash

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    i have used the normal betislands site all the time with my android.. works perfect..

try dolphin browser HD in the store (free app) works great

-stash
    Dolphin browser is pretty awesome
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: secretstash

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Whatever you do, don't use DSI....They advertised some bonus then the guy told me on the phone i would only get a 20% bonus or whatever...anyways I never even got the 20% bonus...total schiesters....don't go there you will get no bonus even if the advertise one

Ez Money 77

I have dolphin browser but since the new update I can't log into my account (betislands) I can go to home page but when I enter my user name and password it doesn't log me in. I always have just used my dolphin browser. I can sign in on my laptop.

Ez Money 77

Quote Originally Posted by ColdBeerHere View Post
    Whatever you do, don't use DSI....They advertised some bonus then the guy told me on the phone i would only get a 20% bonus or whatever...anyways I never even got the 20% bonus...total schiesters....don't go there you will get no bonus even if the advertise one
    Thanks for the heads up bro.

secretstash

Quote Originally Posted by Ez Money 77 View Post
    I have dolphin browser but since the new update I can't log into my account (betislands) I can go to home page but when I enter my user name and password it doesn't log me in. I always have just used my dolphin browser. I can sign in on my laptop.
    are u going to betislands.ag ?

-stash

superjeff24
    superjeff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

they are A+ on SBR I highly doubt they don't honor bonuses.

I complained about one A+ book because their freebet wasn't available for my deposit method, and they ended up honoring the bet anyway.

If they didn't give your bonus, complain to SBR and guarantee you'll get it.

Ez Money 77

are u going to betislands.ag ?

-stash
    Oh shit! Thanks Stash. This worked. I know its been saying for a while to go to the ag. Instead of. Com but force of habit had me still putting. Com plus it always worked still. It still brought up the site just wouldn't let me log in. Anyways thanks a lot. No need for another book now.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

The bonus you were looking for ended April 2nd, it says on the flyer they mailed you in MARCH

You have to request the bonus after you deposit..the 20% bonus you can probably still claim just go to live chat and ask for it. Pretty simple and if you read their bonus terms they say you need to request the bonus after making a deposit.

Bookmaker works the same way

EZmoney you might want to check out Justbet I never played there but get emails from them offering 100%+ freeplay bonuses all the time. From what I've read they have vanilla lines and are late to post lines so probably not a good book if you play overnight lines a lot. Also not sure if they have MLB dimeline. But it's the only book I know of that has high bonuses and high ratings from SBR besides Bet Islands.

Ez Money 77

I was just checking the new betislands web site out and noticed my betting limit on MLB and nba is $200 ? Is this fore over night lines? Whats going on here?

secretstash

I was just checking the new betislands web site out and noticed my betting limit on MLB and nba is $200 ? Is this fore over night lines? Whats going on here?
    yes that is overnight lines.. jon has said it will be 500.. but during the transition they noticed that was a change they need to recode probably.

the limits are 1k i believe for most all sports during daytime.

-stash

Ez Money 77

yes that is overnight lines.. jon has said it will be 500.. but during the transition they noticed that was a change they need to recode probably.

the limits are 1k i believe for most all sports during daytime.

-stash
    Yeah I don't now how high it was before but I know for sure I have bet more than $200 on a game. If this is just during the transition then that is fine. No problems waiting for them to straighten things out.

secretstash

Yeah I don't now how high it was before but I know for sure I have bet more than $200 on a game. If this is just during the transition then that is fine. No problems waiting for them to straighten things out.
    jon posted this yesterday if it helps EZ

Quote Originally Posted by Betislands View Post
    Guys,

Please contact us with or PM me with your account number so we may take a look at the limits in your account , I believe the issue is that the overnight limits were set at $200 instead of $500.

Updates are being done by the hour and 99% of the bumps have now been addressed please let us know if you have any suggestions , also tennis , mma and mixed sports parlays are now available.

Cheers!

Jon
    so he can probably help u bro with a call/email/pm

-stash

Ez Money 77

jon posted this yesterday if it helps EZ

so he can probably help u bro with a call/email/pm

-stash
    Thanks Stash. I will do that.

I ended up going with a 5dimes deposit this time. No bonus. Try it this way this time. Only $300 to play with though.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

EDIT

nevermind.

gaebiskon
    gaebiskon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5062

I can relate to ColdBeerHere
    Received an e-mail and when I asked them if I was eligible for the bonus, they came up with some bs that I wasn't eligible due to the geographic region I'm living in, lol

And I also believe they won't give you an advertised bonus, either, it's all just a marketing strategy