skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    In the end therx is protecting their sponsor just like SBR protects theirs. Let's not pretend both sites don't do this.
    While SBR is certainly getting worse with the lengths they go to protect their sponsors, they've never condoned outright theft as in the Cory/EZ Street case.
    Points Awarded:

Fishhead gave skrtelfan 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Quote Originally Posted by skrtelfan View Post
    He is not a known scammer. The only people who claim he's a scammer are EZ Street and the RX. They have never offered any proof he scammed anyone. And if EZ knew he was a scammer, why did they keep taking his deposits? That's the part that doesn't make sense.

Even if he was a known scammer, they would not have the right to stiff him because his deposits to EZ were cash and not consistent with a ********** artist. (Numerous small deposits.) And it's not as if EZ used his winnings to pay other books he supposedly scammed.
    he may or maynot been a scammer (probably was though due to me asking a book about the case and the guy said he knew of him and he wasnt allowed to play there) .. but whats more important is they didnt pay him because they accussed him of using a bot. It had ZERO to do with him being a scammer.. no use of bots is in their rules. I guess he had no way of proving he didnt use a bot, so therefore he basically was saying it was possible he did.. and they were sure of it that he did.

the bot was never proven on ezstreets side either. so I will say that. The speed of play was reachable by others and even faster than cory111's speed, but supposedly he played 100% perfect strategy over 20k+ hands which is impossible. Even the fastest and best players have 1-2% ratio of mis-clicks and other things similiar that brain cant detect at high speed.

in the end.. both parties probably had some wrong doing imo.. ezstreet probably should have done the tests they wanted to run on his computer and him in the usa.. and cory shouldnt have used a bot, and if he wasnt using a bot, he probably should have stopped at hitting a royal flush (1 of them) because that would be ANYONES highpoint of their year/life.. instead he pressed the luck and went for 4 of them LOL.. but truthfully.. i dont care how safe the book is or isnt.. ezstreet didnt have a pretty rating going in.. who in this forum would run any C- or D or F book up to a balance of 46k? We ALL would have stopped at 5/10 maybe 15k and called it a day.. wouldnt we?

I am not even sure I would trust A+ books with balances that high if I ever had one like 5dimes /bookmaker..etc (but most would)

Just saying.. that it would have made sense to me to hit ONE royal flush and then be like YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs and request cashouts... I NEVER would have EVER thought that I could hit another.. considering its a BIG HIT and even statisically its once every 80k hands.. so why not save urself the trouble and potential loss of ur 20k hit????

to each his own...

-stash

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    fukk ez street and the rx...

I'd fly out to that book with mayan and jj and get my money....
    Good Luck with 2 idiots.

skrtelfan

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    he may or maynot been a scammer (probably was though due to me asking a book about the case and the guy said he knew of him and he wasnt allowed to play there) ..
    He has a very common last name so there's zero way of proving it's the same person, and more to the point, most of the people saying "He's definitely a scammer" couldn't even spell his name correctly. When someone posted the "CreditWagering stuff list" to the forums, there happened to be two names in common among the seven or eight people on the team I was on. They were completely different people in completely different towns, but I suppose EZ would have refused to pay them because they knew they were scammers, right?

but whats more important is they didnt pay him because they accussed him of using a bot. It had ZERO to do with him being a scammer.. no use of bots is in their rules.
    Except that not only did they fail to prove he used a bot, they were caught in multiple lies about his play. They said he had a much higher royal rate than he really did to try to claim he "overwhelmed the RNG." They said he played at a much faster rate than he really did. They said he didn't pause after royals when he actually paused a hand after he hit the royal, since he was obviously hitting deal quickly. They said he used perfect strategy but never released hand logs with his actual cards, and they couldn't answer certain questions about strategy variations. (In 9/6 JoB, there are a handful of very close decisions that vary based on the exact cards, which only improve your EV by a fraction of a cent so not all players bother to learn those. EZ could not answer whether he used those variations.) The logs they did release with just the times of the hand showed wide variation in the amount of time between hands, between 2-6 seconds. All of these things are completely disparate with him having used a bot, and after they were caught lying, they clearly have no credibility. No one with any modicum of common sense thinks he used a bot.

but supposedly he played 100% perfect strategy over 20k+ hands which is impossible. Even the fastest and best players have 1-2% ratio of mis-clicks and other things similiar that brain cant detect at high speed.
    And they could have easily proved if he played 100% perfect strategy by releasing the logs with the cards, but they only released the logs with the times. What other reason would they have not to release the logs other than that it would prove he didn't use 100% perfect strategy? Use some common sense.

Also, 1-2% misclicks is way too high an estimate. I am not all that good but on video poker training software I tend to make fewer errors than that, and far fewer when I have a strategy card in front of me.

in the end.. both parties probably had some wrong doing imo.. ezstreet probably should have done the tests they wanted to run on his computer and him in the usa..
    Bullshit. They lied so many times that they surely would have lied if they somehow had access to his computer or demanded he play in front of them. Their first burden of proof was to release logs showing he really played perfect strategy and they didn't do that.

and cory shouldnt have used a bot, and if he wasnt using a bot, he probably should have stopped at hitting a royal flush (1 of them) because that would be ANYONES highpoint of their year/life.. instead he pressed the luck and went for 4 of them LOL..
    Are you kidding me? This post should probably be framed as the least sensical post out of the tens of thousands of posts about Cory on any forum. It's Cory's fault because he hit more than one royal flush??? Do you know how many royals a serious VP player hits over the course of a year? 3 royals in 22k hands is slightly higher than usual but not that outlandish, as the royal cycle in that game is around 1 royal in 40,000 hands. A lone royal should be the highlight of a VP player's life, you have to be kidding me. So it's Cory's fault he kept playing at a possible shit book, not the fault of the shit book for not paying him. Absolutely unbelievable.
    Points Awarded:

relaaxx gave skrtelfan 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by skrtelfan View Post
    While SBR is certainly getting worse with the lengths they go to protect their sponsors, they've never condoned outright theft as in the Cory/EZ Street case.
    The 5Dimes wrestling case was clearly theft.

skrtelfan

The Wrestlemania one?

skrtelfan

A complaint on the RX the other day that demonstrates standard EZ Street behavior. A player made a $100 deposit to get a $100 free play, and before the deposit was processed, EZ bait and switched the player and told him he'd need to deposit another $200 to get a $100 free play. After a bunch of hassle back and forth with EZ not being able to process the deposit, the player asked for his deposit back and was out the fees. Even though EZ is 100% wrong there for the bait and switch, the RX morons all mocked the player for only depositing $100 and saying "Do you really think EZ cares that much about your $100 deposit they would try to screw you on it?" Well yeah they obviously did.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

EZ is a complete joke and the RX has absolutely no relevance in this industry.. Anybody who promotes either is a total clown.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    The RX is the myspace of internet forums.
    The RX wishes they were the myspace of internet forums...that would be a step up from their current state of irrelevancy

Mr. Teaser
    Go Terps/Nats/Skins
    Mr. Teaser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6161

RX sold out a long time ago. They are a joke.

First 12