mohammad
    mohammad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 802

Ongame poker & bwin

Beware of the Ongame poker.
    The same day if you play against a player who is registered on the same day (this is a little possibilities) but is a possibility, your account will be blocked.
    Especially if you play poker at bwin and money earned by playing betting on bwin.
    Bwin is the partnered Ongame Network.
    Have a defect in the system. They think that it is a money transfer.
    I did a test on this.

mohammad

And I get e-mail:
    After a thorough investigation of the activities in your account, we have decided to permanently close it. This decision has been taken after reviewing the evidence of our investigation. Our Terms and Conditions, which were accepted by you upon sign up, have been broken. This decision is final and has been made by the Management. We will therefore not be answering any further queries about this matter.

Hallooooooooo

TennisProFrance
    TennisProFrance's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have you tried bonus scamming yet? Get 5000 ID's and this time next year Rodney..... or did I already see a thread where you tried this?

Next you should try card counting and look for single card decks....

mohammad

Have you tried bonus scamming yet? : NO

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

QUOTE: The same day if you play against a player who is registered on the same day (this is a little possibilities) but is a possibility, your account will be blocked.

--> correct, if you are the person impersonating both players.
    otherwise, no.

mohammad

lukahh:I have a friend who is on the Ongame poker earn 60k and was blocked for no reason.
    At bwin always write that blocked for security reasons and do they not want to give a reason.

zebras99
    zebras99's Avatar Become A Pro!

bwin is a joke. My account is closed there permanently. well, who cares, I play poker on other ongame rooms.