mbynwa
    mbynwa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

Betonline bonus problem

Hi

I deposited at Betonline and took a 25% freeplay, i losst my deposit and bonus, I then re-deposited for another 25% freeplay. Betonline are saying that I have to complete the rollover for the first bonus and the second bonus, even though I lost the first one completely. This in effect doubles my rollover. Icannot see anything in their rules that allow them to do this, but I could be missing it.

Any help please?

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

If your balance was zero'ed out, I have never seen them try to enforce old rollover. Did you have any pending bets, or a balance of more than $1? If not, I would ask to speak to a manager.

mbynwa

Hi Justin,

Yes balance was zero'd as it was a few days in between deposits. I have spoken with live chat twice and both times they say that I have to rollover the first bonus even though that was lost.

I have never seen a book try to get me to complete a rollover even though I lost either. I don't know what their game is.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Talk to a manager, on the telephone. If that doesn't work, fill out a complaint.

mbynwa

I am told that they do not have a manager for rollover queries!

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by mbynwa View Post
    I am told that they do not have a manager for rollover queries!
    That is just crazy. I would fill out the complaint form with SBR now.

Something isn't right here...

They must be not understanding or something, because I have never heard of a book doing this.

BoL,

mbynwa

Thanks duke,

I think that BoL think I didn't bust the first freeplay. I was told this morning that it didn't matter whether I won or lost the freeplay, I have to complete the rollover - this must be BSas I can't see anything that suggests they can do that in their t&c's. Plus my friends play here and they have only had to complete the active bonus.

princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was told the same thing a whole back on live chat.
    CS is programmed to repeat the mantra, 'Must rollover all bonus' and deposits'.
    It is 100% correct that if you zero out all your balances you are NOT liable for any rollover.

I wish I could help more, as it is I try not to deal with thier CS.
    I would definitely mention that you are a member of SBR next time you talk with them.

GL

mbynwa

Thanks princecharles, really appreciate your comments.

I did mention SBR and their agents said and I quote 'we are willing to discuss this with you'

I think it might be a software issue otherwise and CS are just as you say programmed to repeat the mantra!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

so many better options out there than BOL is now

go elsehwere mbynwa, u will definatley be glad u did

mbynwa

I will be Mike once I am out of there....

mbynwa

Just thought I would update this thread. I have since requested a rollover check and their website is now showing the correct rollover amount. I don't know why their CS started spouting bullshit rules that don't even exist! I have submitted my payout request, which I will give them 36hrs to complete before getting SBR involved. It is sad to say that it seems you have to threaten or actually contact SBR to get anything done!

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi mbynwa,

Thank you for sharing. We received a similar dispute; looks like it was a software glitch.

Keep us updated on the payout.

mbynwa

Just to update everyone I have requested an $8k payout, this was processed within their 24hr timeline and am just waiting for funds to be received. I am told that this will either be today or Monday. I will update this thread once I have the funds!

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

I never heard about to complete rollover of old deposits, if your account reaches 0 balance, rollover is gone.

slash
    slash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11532

The perfect situation! Bet your full deposit + bonus at book A and bet the other side at pinnacle. Lose at book A and rollover is cleared, and the bonus is safe in your pinnacle account.