sfortune
    sfortune's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Betting tennis in Vegas

Can you bet on tennis matches in Vegas.If so are parlays allowed?Do they let you bet on Qualifying matches and/or challengers.Thanks to everybody.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

A few books offer odds on major tournaments. I've never seen qualifiers up, and even many small ATP/WTA tournaments have no lines. If it is a later round in a slam though, there are odds up.

I don't know whether they take parlays. Probably?

goblue12
    goblue12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 453

The only book to my knowledge that offers anything other than the Round of 16 and beyond in majors is the Hilton (aka LVH).

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Any new info on this since 6 years ago? Staying on the strip and want to play ATP Miami 1000. I don't see any lines at the couple books I've been at.

PharaohUB

Found one. William Hill has atp 1000. Cool.

beermankirk
    beermankirk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 885

will hill has most tourneys and overnite lines. Usually have to bet them on the kiosk, as they aren't up on the regular book screens.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Funny how LV has never jumped on the tennis opportunity. It's among the bigger volume betting sports in other parts of the world.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

William Hill daily events and odds are terrible and limits tiny

Vegas whore shit for sports betting

cornmeal
    cornmeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1208

I have been able to get down 1k plus on many tennis matchups on william hill app and westgate app no problem.
    Odds where just as good as offshore if not better, usually 20 cent lines anything under -160.
    (excluding Pinny and 5dimes when they offer reduced)
    Last edited by cornmeal; 03-25-18 at 05:27 AM.

PharaohUB

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

I am definitely not impressed. Nowhere to sit everything reserved. Standing awkward and get in peoples way. Lines are shit. I came here thinking would be fun to bet March madness. Won’t be back to Vegas until I can afford the hookers. Never seen so many good looking women in my life.

jjgold

Para offshore 1000x better than Vegas as far as betting

franklissa
    franklissa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Go to the Williams Hill machine at Hooters. Cant go wrong

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Bean picker 3rd shift JJ couldn't be any more inaccurate per usual.
    William Hill's daily tennis lines on the app are quite competitive to offshore books.
    And as for their limits (I'm sure they woulda had no problem taking his $10 bets if he had $10 to bet), not sure of their MAX limits but they take 1500 for sure. In the past I've had issues when placing a bet and then trying to bet some more on it without the line changing. You have to call them to get the 2nd one approved.

Westgate will take 5k I know that for sure. What happens there though is they let you bet $2500 at the current line then it registers and moves it 10 points and you can bet the other 2500 at a higher number. Guy said the line doesn't always move but for tennis that 2500 bet will move it almost every time.
    Westgate also doesn't do daily/weekly tennis coverage all year long like William Hill does though.

William Hill's tennis has improved heaps over the last couple years, they even do ingame on the app here now.

Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Does that 5k depend on the stage of the tournament? Because that type of limits are not available even at Pinny in earlier stages of small tournaments. Although, you can rebet there pretty much immidietly. The line would probably be different though.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger44 View Post
    Does that 5k depend on the stage of the tournament? Because that type of limits are not available even at Pinny in earlier stages of small tournaments. Although, you can rebet there pretty much immidietly. The line would probably be different though.
    Don't think it matters what stage of the tournament it is. I think when you're betting in $2500 increments you can bet it as much as you desire as the line will keep moving each time but who knows?
    If I ever bet 10k I'll update you on it

Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Don't think it matters what stage of the tournament it is. I think when you're betting in $2500 increments you can bet it as much as you desire as the line will keep moving each time but who knows?
    If I ever bet 10k I'll update you on it
    Was just curios. Not that I'm anywhere close to those kind of numbers. It was just interesting that some are saying that you can't bet tennis in Vegas and others talking about limits that are difficult to find even at most offshores.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger44 View Post
    Was just curios. Not that I'm anywhere close to those kind of numbers. It was just interesting that some are saying that you can't bet tennis in Vegas and others talking about limits that are difficult to find even at most offshores.
    Your safest bet is to trust the people who actually bet real money.
    I've been betting tennis on the Will Hill/WestGate apps since they started listing it.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Your safest bet is to trust the people who actually bet real money.
    I've been betting tennis on the Will Hill/WestGate apps since they started listing it.
    then your a major loser

William Hill boots ALL TENNIS WINNERS QUICK

BENNY A SCAMMER TOO