olegunnar25
    olegunnar25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

12Bet : Live Bet refunded

Hello,

Situation :

- I took a live soccer bet (over 3.5) when the score was 1-2.
    - In the 70th minute the score changed to 1-3
    - In the 73th minute the game was suspended.

I found this rule :

If an Event starts but is later abandoned, and is not completed within the originally scheduled completion date prescribed in the specific sports rules, then all bets will be void, except for those on Markets that have been unconditionally determined.

I already spoke with someone of 12bet in their live chat. But all i got was some standard reply that all bets are refunded and only first half bets are valid.

Because my English isnt all that good i was wondering if my bet is rightfully refunded (before i go any further with this) cuz i think the Market has been unconditionally determined cuz score was already over 3.5 when the game was suspended.

PS : I had same kind of bet at SBO (over 3.75) and there my bet stands and is already paid out. I think both Asian bookies have the same kind of rules. So maybe 12bet have settled my bet wrong.

the sink
    the sink's Avatar Become A Pro!

What do u mean score changed?
    A goal scored or did they have the score wrong?

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

well as long as there had been at least 4 goals before the suspension, you should get paid.
    at betfair you would have gotten paid immediatly after the. 4th score

olegunnar25

Quote Originally Posted by the sink View Post
    What do u mean score changed? A goal scored or did they have the score wrong?
    A third goal was scored.

olegunnar25

Quote Originally Posted by olegunnar25 View Post
    A third goal was scored.
    Off course i mean a 4th goal. Score was 1-3 when the game was suspended.

Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

Sounds to me like it should have been paid out - if they say "unconditionally" determined, then unless there is a seperate condition in the rules regarding this situation (which wouldnt make sense to me) then it should have been settled as a winner as soon as the 4th goal was scored.

noyb
    noyb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6821

12bet's T&C also says in their sports-specific section:
    3.1.3.If a soccer match is postponed, or is abandoned or suspended and not resumed on the same day, then the match is void. Bets will only be considered valid if the match is resumed before the twelve hour expiration. Matches will be declared void irrespective of any official decision to honor the result. The outcome of all bets on abandoned/suspended matches is at the sole discretion of the Company.

a bit vague, but asian books (incl 12 Bet) ALWAYS void the FT totals on matches that are not completed. i agree their T&C should be a bit more clear, but this isn't a case of you personally getting screwed, it's the way they always do it.