whodat1976
    whodat1976's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Fun88

Anyone have any comments about Fun88 bookie?

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

Have had payment delays in the past and more than their fair share of legal troubles - but very together now and no complaints. Payment to Asian bank account in a 2-3 days.

whodat1976

Quote Originally Posted by prop View Post
    Have had payment delays in the past and more than their fair share of legal troubles - but very together now and no complaints. Payment to Asian bank account in a 2-3 days.
    Thanks, prop. What about Dafabet? Cheers

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

Dafa is good too - microgaming has cleaned up act and a lot more serious about who uses their software. Dafa has a chinese language poker room with them, great support on the Asian player forums, good executive team etc.

Asian bookies:

1.SBOBet
    2.188Bet
    3.Fun88
    4.Dafabet

imo but decent gap between each. especially between #2 and #3. All fine though.

I used 12bet and ACbet too never had a problem in slightest - but 12bet is rated D- here and ACbet not sure their rating but had issues - parent company had excellent reputation though - probably growing pains from starting their own book and was rookie mistakes as opposed to intent.

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

surprised to see 12bet rated so low if true - it is unfair imo.
    then they should rate SBO A+ and Dafabet A

whodat1976

Quote Originally Posted by prop View Post
    Dafa is good too - microgaming has cleaned up act and a lot more serious about who uses their software. Dafa has a chinese language poker room with them, great support on the Asian player forums, good executive team etc.

Asian bookies:

1.SBOBet
    2.188Bet
    3.Fun88
    4.Dafabet

imo but decent gap between each. especially between #2 and #3. All fine though.

I used 12bet and ACbet too never had a problem in slightest - but 12bet is rated D- here and ACbet not sure their rating but had issues - parent company had excellent reputation though - probably growing pains from starting their own book and was rookie mistakes as opposed to intent.
    Thanks again. I used 12bet but had to leave because of bet limits; this ACbet looks interesting. I will keep an eye on it.

whodat1976

Quote Originally Posted by lukahh View Post
    surprised to see 12bet rated so low if true - it is unfair imo.
    then they should rate SBO A+ and Dafabet A
    The problem with 12bet is their inordinately low limits. Its just for recreative gambling.