isiah thomas
    isiah thomas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Please Help!

---
    Last edited by isiah thomas; 04-03-12 at 06:46 PM.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

exactly why i only use p2p to deposit/withdrawl...its well worth the few xtra bucks to have cash in hand in a few hours, and not to have to deal with U.S. banks...

not sure u are aware, but every U.S. bank doesnt allow ther DC to be used for gambling, and if they find out they can probably do whatever they want to be honest, becuase they will say u broke rules and like they did cancel ur account with them

and being from U.S., dont think its smart to leave 50k sitting offshore at anytime, just WAY too risky for us...just ask the poker players that are still unpaid

isiah thomas

I used ** p2p a short while ago, and they made me fill out a form with all my personal info. I thought this would actually be more risky as it would take forever to get all my money out with small enough payouts to not have to fill out the form. I am worried that some govt agency got that info, looked up my bank account, saw all these other deposits, contacted the bank, and now I could be in big trouble.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

ive used only p2p for dep/with for over 10 years, every amount big and small....done it 100s and 100s of times

never had 1 single problem going in person and doing it

no agency has ever ask me any questions

definatley safer than using banks to deposit checks and make deposits with cards
    Last edited by 5mike5; 04-03-12 at 06:17 PM.

isiah thomas

Thanks mike. Whats the biggest amount youve withdrawn?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

2,500 on a single withdrawl transaction...but cant do that every week

but if i have more than that i will just take 2 a week around 900 and 700 until i get the amount out of my account i want to withdrawl from a nice win...not smart to withdrawl over 2,500 ALL the time...keep it under 1,000 for most of ur transactions and u will be fine...been doing that over a decade and not 1 single problem...ever

alot isd personal prefrence, but i dont mind spending a few extra dollars to not have to deal with checks and banks...id rather just have the CASH in my hand in a few hours from when i request the money

but like i said, thats just my own personal prefrence....others will have different opinion of the best way
    Last edited by 5mike5; 04-03-12 at 06:13 PM.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20495

Quote Originally Posted by isiah thomas View Post
    I used ** p2p a short while ago, and they made me fill out a form with all my personal info. I thought this would actually be more risky as it would take forever to get all my money out with small enough payouts to not have to fill out the form. I am worried that some govt agency got that info, looked up my bank account, saw all these other deposits, contacted the bank, and now I could be in big trouble.
    Big brother paranoia is rife!

Unless you've engaged in some fraud or criminal activity what do you have to fear?

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by isiah thomas View Post
    "all of your personal info"?

All they ask for is name, address, phone number when doing p2p. The same info you, me, and millions give out for even a lousy grocery store rewards card....not to mention a million other things.

This whole post makes you seem entirely too paranoid. You think a govt agency got a copy of your p2p receipt and then used that info to somehow locate and access your bank account(s) to then look at all your banking transactions?

Being careful is one thing but I think your tinfoil hat may just be a little too tight.

Parlayking11
    Parlayking11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 423

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    exactly why i only use p2p to deposit/withdrawl...its well worth the few xtra bucks to have cash in hand in a few hours, and not to have to deal with U.S. banks...

not sure u are aware, but every U.S. bank doesnt allow ther DC to be used for gambling, and if they find out they can probably do whatever they want to be honest, becuase they will say u broke rules and like they did cancel ur account with them

and being from U.S., dont think its smart to leave 50k sitting offshore at anytime, just WAY too risky for us...just ask the poker players that are still unpaid
    Yeah I'm sure a loser like you has had your balance at a book up to 50k before, more likely is 50 bucks!!! ROFLMAO!! You are sooooo full of shit!!!