mersere
    mersere's Avatar Become A Pro!

Legends A+? Impossible!

I requested a $900 payout 3 days ago to my Moneybookers account (and CC linked).

1st answer (Sunday):
    Greetings from Legends.com! We would like to inform you that your withdrawal request has been received.
    At this moment we are having some updates with Moneybookers/Skrill, in order to send you the money as soons as possible, please let us know if you have a Neteller account

2nd answer (yesterday):
    Currently you have a pending Moneybookers payout with us. At the moment we're not offering Moneybookers at the moment until further notice

3rd answer (today):
    Greetings from Legends.com! Please note that Moneybookers is not an option, our Moneybooker account was disable, the alternative are **, ** or Neteller

It is a joke!!! I need $$ on my MB CC for Easter holidays!!!

Parlayking11
    Parlayking11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 423

Im sure it's the same raters that gave 5 dimes an a+ too... All bs

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Legends tells us you'll be able to use the other listed w/d methods at no cost to you. This happens from time to time at all shops.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5429

First of all if you need $900 that bad and it's going to ruin your Easter, you probably shouldn't be gambling.

It's probably something as simple as they need to re-fund their moneybookers account and have a surplus in other accounts like Neteller and they will move the money back over to Moneybookers during the course of the week and open that option back up.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Legends tells us you'll be able to use the other listed w/d methods at no cost to you. This happens from time to time at all shops.
    They have been unable to pay most non-us methods for quite sometime.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    First of all if you need $900 that bad and it's going to ruin your Easter, you probably shouldn't be gambling.

It's probably something as simple as they need to re-fund their moneybookers account and have a surplus in other accounts like Neteller and they will move the money back over to Moneybookers during the course of the week and open that option back up.

it's been like this for months

BigOrange

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    it's been like this for months
    OK. I hadn't heard anything negative and of course this is this guy's first post here.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

why does it matter what the guy needs $900 for?

its his money.

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15781

Sorry to hear about your problem. The perils of internet gambling for us and the challenges the books face in getting us our money the way we want it. It's 2012.

BigOrange

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    why does it matter what the guy needs $900 for?

its his money.
    It doesn't matter what he needs it for but the fact remains that if $900 is that important to him or if he needs it that quickly, he would be better off not gambling with it in the first place.

Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    It doesn't matter what he needs it for but the fact remains that if $900 is that important to him or if he needs it that quickly, he would be better off not gambling with it in the first place.
    or maybe he is just saying that because he is trying to get people to think he really needs it, regardless it none of our business what he needs it for its HIS money not Legends.

BigOrange

Quote Originally Posted by Hurls View Post
    or maybe he is just saying that because he is trying to get people to think he really needs it, regardless it none of our business what he needs it for its HIS money not Legends.
    I don't disagree at all but it has only been 3 days since his request and they are offering him other free options to get it now.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: taxer

mersere
    mersere's Avatar Become A Pro!

1) I'm on journey (from Austria to France to Italy): this is why i needed more funds on my MB Credid Card. More $$, more shopping, more beers, more restaurants, more....

2) First post? Correct. Better no post than stupid post

3) A+ book can't change payout rules everyday. I don't trust it

4) I just checked Legends website. Moneybookers option is active, so "Please note that Moneybookers is not an option" is false (perhaps is active only for deposit, but I don't want test it!!!

Good Easter everybody

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16702

I had a withdraw from Legends about a month ago and they said they had to wait until a wire hit their moneybookers account before they could pay me. I got paid by them that night using moneybookers, so you should be OK. I agree 100% that if they can't pay by moneybookers that day to take it off as a payout option.

vapederm
    vapederm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 612

After Moneybookers, Neteller too!!! We've received your request for a $xxxxxxxx withdrawal via Neteller. We are sorry to inform you that at this time we're not able to process Neteller at the moment. The reason for this is that we are in the process of funding our Neteller account which will take a couple of weeks. While this is not the standard in our service as we understand the inconvenience this might cause you, we would like to offer you a ** you just need to provide us the city, state and country we're you located and we be more gladly to send you the funds there. We will be attentive to your instructions. A+? Legends is a scam!!!

tropolis
    tropolis's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do person to person transfers.

taxer
    taxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

they are a solid shop . A rating doesnt mean they wont have any issues ever A rating means they can work through the issues and they will !

poker6469
    poker6469's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1656

legends lowers the check option amount to 2000 from 2500 last week.

why is it so hard here to get more than 2000