5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

again not funny at all.....or even clever, even though you try really hard to be

so sad

Parlayking11
    Parlayking11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 423

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post
    buddy like a month ago i won 300 on JOEL ANTHONY missing his second free thorw on bodog.

they claimed the line was left up too long on their live betting. frankly, as far as im concerned thats not my problem and i should be entitled to my money. remember, this is gambling. whatever you think you're entitled to in fair business doesn't work here. and yes, they said if i had lost they would have returned my money. this isn't wal-mart CS line-up, its booking.
    Thats the type of shit they do in addition to everything else mentioned in this thread- that's why people need to stop supporting this crappy book..

Parlayking11

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    again not funny at all.....or even clever, even though you try really hard to be

so sad
    Thats why you hanG on to every word I say so you can respond.... Sorry I'm not into dudes so I'm not interested now go piss off you little bitch...

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Op's entire problem

Oh and please dont call me pinhead LOL

thewolf
    thewolf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 226

You get beligerant with them, and them want free plays? Rof.... 5dimes is the best recreational book out there. Great website, great CS, and fast payouts. I don't get you whiners that complain about not getting your free plays. And if you called my business and cursed at me, I would hang up on you. You post puts you at a very young, inexperienced age. Just like most of the whiners that pout here. Bonuses and free plays are for the desperate and broke asses out there that shouldn't be gambling to begin with. YOu get tied into a rollover requirement anyway. Most important thing with a book is getting paid in a timely fashion, not the gay bonuses or free plays.
    Points Awarded:

5mike5 gave thewolf 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Parlayking11 View Post
    Thats the type of shit they do in addition to everything else mentioned in this thread- that's why people need to stop supporting this crappy book..
    notice he said bodog not 5dimes

Parlayking11

notice he said bodog not 5dimes

You keep proving my point you fukking queef! You can't stay away and you just keep coming back for more! I bet a dime that you sit around and jack off to my posts!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

as usual...

not funny or original...

damn
    Last edited by 5mike5; 04-03-12 at 01:02 PM.

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    This bloke surely can't be for real?
    Been a regular reader for years but finds this the first thing he's thought worth posting about?
    Asks for a favour but uses obscene language against a CS rep and complains he's hard done by?
    Then says the book is the biggest joke out there!
    I see a far bigger joke in here.
    I couldn't agree more!

Parlayking11

as usual...

not funny or original...

damn
    Seriously- don't you have anything better to do with your pathetic life? You're nothin more than a fukking troll! Are you that lonely where the highlight of your day is to sit around and start shit with people so someone actually interacts with your loser ass?

You should hook up with Indio because he's as big of a degenerate twat loser as you are! You two could sit around and suck each others 2 inch cocks inbetween games!

Once again, piss off you little bitch!! Why don't you go for a walk or to a park or something for some real human interaction? Oh wait you probably can't hang out at parks because I'm sure you are a registered sex offender.....

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Seriously- don't you have anything better to do with your pathetic life? You're nothin more than a fukking troll! Are you that lonely where the highlight of your day is to sit around and start shit with people so someone actually interacts with your loser ass?

You should hook up with Indio because he's as big of a degenerate twat loser as you are! You two could sit around and suck each others 2 inch cocks inbetween games!

Once again, piss off you little bitch!! Why don't you go for a walk or to a park or something for some real human interaction? Oh wait you probably can't hang out at parks because I'm sure you are a registered sex offender.....
    Im sorry they took your dog..so I guess its time to abuse posters on an internet forum. I pray that God does not allow you to procreate. Then they could write a bad episode of law and order about you.

shawn555
    shawn555's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

We'll Tony can take his rules and shove them up his ass! I have rules too.. Treat me with respect if you want my business!! Gettin my business is a privilege, not a right!

Too funny.

So you demand to be treated with respect but its alright for you to be an asshole to them?

What a clown.

Parlayking11

Quote Originally Posted by mighty maron View Post
    Im sorry they took your dog..so I guess its time to abuse posters on an internet forum. I pray that God does not allow you to procreate. Then they could write a bad episode of law and order about you.

Why is there a jar of peanut butter next to you and your dog or is that your wife on the leash??
    Points Awarded:

5mike5 gave Parlayking11 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

shampoo my balls pal

voted #1 by OPs here, let me guess we all work for them right???

if all u want is CS agents to lick ur ass, go elsewhere bud, no1 cares where u play..not 1 person....most play there cause they PAY like clockwork and offer more betting oprions than ANY other book...thats it...stop being so mad and hitting every thread cause u didnt get pampered at 5dimes

stop embarrassing urself and just play elsewhere, they dont care about u, and neither does 99.9% of the people here...u hate 5dimes, great! just wierd u spend all ur time on every thread on a book u hate so much
    the funny thing is that you are the one that only hangs out in this thread waiting for anything said about 5dimes check your post you fuking moron. I dont care who voted what thats not the point, I dont care about any kissing my ass but stop acting like they are the best in the world you sound like fukin 18 yr old who opened their first account at a book and fell in love. I never post here unless I have an issue you troll all day wait for any question about any book so you can promote 5dimes. Thats not an opinion check, someone asks a question about open parlay there you are talking about 5dimes its more sad if you dont work for them to be honest because then all this shilling is for nothing so I hope you are getting something.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Parlayking11

Parlayking11

Quote Originally Posted by shawn555 View Post
    Too funny.

So you demand to be treated with respect but its alright for you to be an asshole to them?

What a clown.
    I wasnt an asshole until the shitty cs rep made me call M g 3 fukkin times because they were insisting I didn't deposit to be locked up as us funds when I did the first time. So when you deal with incompetence like 90% of the posters on here your patience runs thin..

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by indio View Post
    Sorry to disappoint you son, but unlike you, I've been successful in business for 25 years, and while you are asking people if they'd like fries with their meals to pay for your trailer, I'm spending my days in my 3000 sq.ft house buying and selling silver and palladium.

And I don't have to pay to get laid, but if I feel like paying for it, I always know your mother is working a corner near by.

And perhaps if she had been a little more careful, we wouldn't have a mongoloid, obnoxious punk like you infecting a decent forum like this with your adolescent tantrums.

And as far as Tony goes, I only dealt with him once about 3 years ago when a credit agent disappeared owing me 9k, and close to 100k to a group of others. Even though the credit side is not his responsibility, he was very helpful, and long story short, everyone got paid.

Why don't you do the world a favor, borrow a car (since i doubt you own one), and suck on the exhaust for a while. What are you hanging on for?
    Now we get to the real topic of this thread. I have been telling the few people knowledgeable about the subject that investing in silver over both long and short hauls will get you a higher rate of return than gold, and NO ONE believes me. Been buying it myself since Fall of 08 when it was just under $13 an ounce, now over $32 and still people tell me it's not that good an investment. Goobers I tell ya.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

ParlayKing, 5Dimes is a business like anything else and asking for free plays is exactly the same as begging for charity.

As I said earlier, I agree with you that 5Dimes does NOT deserve an A+ rating since they severely limit and boot winners but accept losing action all day long. Since 5Dimes is A+ in every other respect, their grade should be a solid B+.

Why would he limit you if youre losing and how is it possible to lose 46 in a row, you seemed profitable for them.
    And in andywend's case - although I'm not sure I even understand that one but I'll take what andy said for face value - Tony thought he wasn't going to be a winning player long term so he limited him. And explained it to him.
    Shari, is it possible that the major books share some sort of list of players they deem to be sharp as I have been booted or severely limited at just about every book available to U.S. residents (even at Bookmaker)?

I opened up an account with SportBet a few years back and my account was limited to $100 max (even on the SuperBowl) after 2 wagers where I won 1 and lost 1.

The only books I patronized that did not limit me were Greek and Pinnacle and as I understand it, they don't limit anyone ever. Unfortunately, neither of them service U.S. residents any longer.

Exchanges are great but TradeSports and Matchbook are gone and Betmaker rarely offers in-running betting.

I would sure love to have a Betfair account.
    Last edited by andywend; 04-04-12 at 04:29 AM.

lookyhere
    lookyhere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

if 5dime is such a good book as most people here rant and rave about,how come they limit,or close the winning players account...rather shady if you ask me.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Parlayking11, and pepero428

Parlayking11

Quote Originally Posted by lookyhere View Post
    if 5dime is such a good book as most people here rant and rave about,how come they limit,or close the winning players account...rather shady if you ask me.
    I agree... It's time to boycott these yahoos....I refuse to send them another dollar. In addition to shit cs. They pull shady shit like you referenced on a regular basis! Fuk Tony and his bullshit book!

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

I'm the last person to defend a book if they have wronged a customer, but your rant here is laughable. Your mad because you weren't given free plays? If you were someone worth comping to a business then you wouldn't be asking for free plays. 5dimes was in the right here.

I really don't know what you're expecting to accomplish on this thread as you've won nobody over to your cause, your rant has justified the books actions, and you've alienated yourself on the forums. Your behavior and attitude shows me your the type of person no one wants to deal with. Your not worth having as a customer with that attitude and your money isn't needed. I believe in being treated with respect as a customer, but I treat them with respect and courtesy as well. I certainly never curse them out.
    Last edited by brainfreeze0; 04-04-12 at 02:46 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5, and Mikeyanks23

greenhippo

I agree... It's time to boycott these yahoos....I refuse to send them another dollar. In addition to shit cs. They pull shady shit like you referenced on a regular basis! Fuk Tony and his bullshit book!
    You deposit every week, at which point do you tell yourself "I'm no good"? I enjoy tennis, but I can't play it, so I stay my ass off the court.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevenash

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Great thread PK

Trainwrecks can be funny
    Points Awarded:

5mike5 gave Optional 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

what has this thread turned into the 5dimes shill vs the 5dimes hater who can nominate more posts?

greenhippo

Took the Clips tonight, lost of course and the bet cleared through my pending transactions within minutes. Had a winning prop bet in the nets/blazers game and that one is still pending.

Parlayking11

They are lightning fast with grading losses and most of the wins with a parlay or prop they take their sweet ass time on.. I missed out on many wagers I wanted to play because of that. It's the same philosophy they use with payouts and withdrawals. How can they process a deposit using p2p within minutes but processing a withdrawal takes 24 hours using the same processors? It's all bs! Also it cost 15 bucks to send money but 60 to get money sent back to you. They are making profits of our winnings too!! Total BS!

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

How long does it take 5 dimes to boot you? Is it based on betting pattern or just how much you win? I started playing there a couple weeks ago and have been on fire. I'm probably definition of recreational square bettor but I've turned $250 into about $5000 and been going about 5-1 or 6-0 each day. At what point would they say f off? And they'd still pay the balance correct?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

They are lightning fast with grading losses and most of the wins with a parlay or prop they take their sweet ass time on.. I missed out on many wagers I wanted to play because of that. It's the same philosophy they use with payouts and withdrawals. How can they process a deposit using p2p within minutes but processing a withdrawal takes 24 hours using the same processors? It's all bs! Also it cost 15 bucks to send money but 60 to get money sent back to you. They are making profits of our winnings too!! Total BS!
    LOL. Keep diggin PK.

But you must be reaching the bottom of the barrel if you are trying to criticize grading or payout speed. Considering they are two of the three reasons almost everyone quotes as why they stay with 5Dimes. ;-)

lookyhere
    lookyhere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

how in the world were you able to turn $250 into $5000 in a couple of weeks?? you gotta be the nightmare for any bookie...

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Dude, first off, I am not a 5Dimes shill, but, I had a dime on the Giants under Super Bowl, won that bet, requested a payout Monday morning after the SB, and got my check snail mail (because I was in no big hurry) in my mail box Friday afternoon.

Secondly, I have had seven, maybe eight conversations with 'Tony' in the past six years, never had an ounce of trouble with him.
    I start the conversation politely, treat him with respect, go straight into the nature of the call (or chat). I explain to him the problem calmly. He looks into it, if he's wrong, he corrects it, not tomorrow, not when he feels like it, but within the hour (with an apology), if he's right, and I am wrong, I wrap the conversation with something like "sorry to bother you, thanks for looking into it" he'll give me a "no worries"

Never had a payout issue with 5Dimes, never had a grading problem with 5Dimes that hasn't been rectified, never a CS problem.
    Never had a wager not graded more than 15 minutes after game end, and usually it's graded within 5 minutes.

ParylayDramaKing, maybe you should look into the mirror and think maybe the problem is you.

Parlayking11

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Dude, first off, I am not a 5Dimes shill, but, I had a dime on the Giants under Super Bowl, won that bet, requested a payout Monday morning after the SB, and got my check snail mail (because I was in no big hurry) in my mail box Friday afternoon.

Secondly, I have had seven, maybe eight conversations with 'Tony' in the past six years, never had an ounce of trouble with him.
    I start the conversation politely, treat him with respect, go straight into the nature of the call (or chat). I explain to him the problem calmly. He looks into it, if he's wrong, he corrects it, not tomorrow, not when he feels like it, but within the hour (with an apology), if he's right, and I am wrong, I wrap the conversation with something like "sorry to bother you, thanks for looking into it" he'll give me a "no worries"

Never had a payout issue with 5Dimes, never had a grading problem with 5Dimes that hasn't been rectified, never a CS problem.
    Never had a wager not graded more than 15 minutes after game end, and usually it's graded within 5 minutes.

ParylayDramaKing, maybe you should look into the mirror and think maybe the problem is you.
    Thanks for the 5 Dimes commercial... Did you get a free play for that compelling testimonial? Search the web and you will find more people complaining about 5 dimes than sticking up for them like you are. Go google Tony and 5 dimes and when you're done reading how they have screwed numerous people over you can come back on here and try to re sell it to us... There are more people like myself who don't want to waste our time with them anymore than people like you who thinks 5 dimes is the Kate Upton of Sportsbooks...

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Quote Originally Posted by lookyhere View Post
    how in the world were you able to turn $250 into $5000 in a couple of weeks?? you gotta be the nightmare for any bookie...
    Anyone can do that. If you don't withdraw they don't consider you a nightmater since most gamblers lose it all in the end.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20489

.... you will find more people complaining about 5 dimes than sticking up for them l
    And the same would be true for ANY organisation.

It is generally only people who strike problems (often of their own making) who complain.

Satisfied customers don't flock to the net to post of their satisfaction.

I suggest you read more into the numbers which have responded to this thread negative v positive about 5D.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Thanks for the 5 Dimes commercial... Did you get a free play for that compelling testimonial? Search the web and you will find more people complaining about 5 dimes than sticking up for them like you are. Go google Tony and 5 dimes and when you're done reading how they have screwed numerous people over you can come back on here and try to re sell it to us... There are more people like myself who don't want to waste our time with them anymore than people like you who thinks 5 dimes is the Kate Upton of Sportsbooks...

US Sportsbook review (4.5 rating out of 5)

5Dimes is an industry leader when it comes to early morning lines, as they usually put them out around eight in the morning. 5Dimes is also a leader in customer service, as they allow literally anyone to create an account.... full review http://www.ussportsbookreviews.com/s...reviews/5dimes

TBS (9.4 out of 10)
    http://www.topsportsbooks.com/expert...rtsbook-review

5dimes Sportsbook has quietly become one of the best sportsbooks, heralded for fast and steady payouts to winners, tons of unique bets and excellent bonuses.

Bonuses, 9.5 – some of the rules and rollover requirements for the bonuses are a bit confusing, but you can’t argue with the fact that a 50% deposit reward is a solid inducement to join. New players can also earn up to $400 (or up to 20% of an initial deposit) which is significant and generous.

Customer Service, 9.0 – Courteous and professional on the phone, 5Dimes customer service reps have earned a solid reputation for handling bets and attending to issues. The online help section is not as helpful as it could be and there is only a single point of e-mail entry for curious prospective clients to ask questions before signing up. To date, very few problems have ever arisen to require undue customer service remediation.

Odds variety, 9.9 – In an industry where many sites copycat each other’s websites, odds and promotions, 5Dimes stands out for daring to be different and offering bettors some generous and unique betting opportunities. Many customers rave about the 5-cent overnight moneyline in baseball as one of the industry’s best bets and 15-team parlays, teasers up to 20 points in football and alternate runlines up to 2.5 runs.

Overall Experience, 9.5 – *Increased .1 point 11/09 and again in 2011 - Sports bettors can also relax in the poker room or casino, while casual fans can also dabble in the Lottery Room and Skill Game channel. While the website presentation can use an upgrade and the content offering for sports bettors should be enhanced, the overall picture of unique odds, early lines, generous bonuses and super-fast payouts raises 5Dimes to a level occupied by some of their bigger-name competitors. New software improvements in 2009 helped overall.

Payment Solutions, 9.9 – One of the fastest and best payout systems, winners are paid in a heartbeat. Their continued success in this area earns 5Dimes the best rating from TopSportsbooks.com and is a welcome change from some other competitors who struggle to get money in and out.

Reputation, 9.6 – survivor sportsbook that began in 1998 has evolved largely unscathed from any controversy or customer service debacles. Viewed in positive light by new players who bet $10 a game and high rollers who bet in the thousands. Reputation for unique betting options and nickel overnight baseball lines differentiate 5Dimes from the crowd and give bettors another reason to add it as one of their ‘outs’. Market themselves as a place with a wide range and variety of bets and this is true. Vendors have long appreciated their speed in paying bills, which is hardly a hallmark of the industry as a whole.

Software, 9.2 – *Increased .2 pts 11/09 and again in 2011 - Without criticizing for offering a hodge-podge of gaming platforms, 5Dimes suffers a bit from offering a hodge-podge of gaming platforms. Fortunately, all work cleanly and reliably, so the union of Unified Gaming, Xtech Casino and a flash casino do not detract markedly from the user experience. Having the games – plus the lottery and skill games – as a single suite would make it better. A platform upgrade in late 2009 increased their rating in this category, pushing it further up the list of top books.

Stability/License, 9.2 – Based in Costa Rica, where licensing was formerly carried out but is no longer offered. In the absence of official licensing, 5Dimes has always followed best-practices in the industry and its long-standing credibility and stability with customers and competitors keeps it among the top sportsbooks in terms of stability and reliability.

TSB Experience, 9.5 – Members of TopSportsbooks.com have worked with 5Dimes for about seven years, mainly in the advertising space where the company markets its wares on large portals and some mainstream sports sites. There have never been any reports of slow-pay or no-pay in relation to vendors or partners, earning them a TopSportsbooks.com stamp of approval. Again, our experience is that sportsbooks that are fair and professional with vendors will also be fair and professional with their customer base.

Online Wager Review

http://www.onlinewagerreview.com/spo...es-review.html

SBR (this site) has 5Dimes top rated.

Who we going to trust, my very own experiences with 5Dimes, SBR's reputation, every other sports book review in the universe that has them top rated, or you?

Maybe next time you have a problem, try being a gentleman about it, instead of running your big fat mouth.

What do you expect Tony to do when you give him attitude, send you a FTD bouquet of roses and roll over?

Grow up for the love of God

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

Parlayking11

It's hilarious how you act like you were there during my chat sessions or during my exchange with Tony. You are just assuming based on the tone of this thread that I was an asshole to the cs rep or tony .. After the same run ad

Parlayking11

Around and the rudeness of the rep before I got pissed. I said close my fukking account to the rep. That was it. That was after an hour run around this rep gave me while giving me an attitude initially so I really don't see me in the wrong after I gave patience in the beginning of my issues with them. Tony is just a pompous ass and he will use anything as an excuse to screw the customer over or not reward them for loyalty, as was in my case... End of the day, it's been documented- when 5 dimea has the choIce to keep a good customer, they will let them walk instead of taking care of them. If you win too much- Tony will find a reason to get rid of your action and if 5 dimea makes a mistake with a prop bet offering , they will correct it for you, not before the bet is finished, but after the bet wins - you.can show me all the reviews u want but at the end of the day. There is some shady shit going on over there. Obviously there are a handful of you that think it's great, knock yourselves out. You are adults and can gamble anywhere you choose. I choose not to gamble there and I caution others looking to go there to look elsewhere for the reasons I have stated above. I'm officially finished defending my post. You can all do as you choose cuz I could really give 2 shits.....

First 1234 Last