qwertyman
    qwertyman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Victor Chandler - feedback

Hi everyone,
    I'm considering opening an account at Victor Chandler. Can you give me some feedback on this bookie? Does it limit you fast? Are players' funds safe? I've read about confiscations of funds in the forum, so is this regular practice at Victor Chandler? Your stories/opinions will be appreciated.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

never fuking heard of him pal

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

If you've got to ask...that is your first sign.....stick to the recommended above

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Its an A+ book but it doesnt take USA players.

qwertyman
    qwertyman's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm European, so that doesn't affect me.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Solid Book

The Big Euro Books like William Hill, Victor Chandler, Bet365, PaddyPower, Ladbrokes, Sportingbet, Blue Square, Interwetten, Gamebookers, are all good books that are conservative so your not going to hammer them with lots of big winning bets.

davidchong
    davidchong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

I opened an account there for around 3 or 4 years... 95% of my bets was on USA Horses (Pari-Mutuel), the other 5% are UK Horses (booking).... never a issue except for the first time withdrawl when i send all my documents (normal at any wagering site) took around one week for verify... since two months ago i got a email announcing the closure of my account and the two pending bets will be paid (if win) to moneybookers. Reason of closure, no idea, all email invoke a rule that VC can close any account at any moment and without a reason, they advised if i want a reason, i have to send a complain to IBAS, IBAS reject the complain and recommend to pass it to Gilbraltar Regulatory Authority. Still dont have a reply from they... I think this case is dead...

I hit few superfecta and small pick six payout never more that 5 digits,, I am not sure but my mind said this F^#$^&$# site is taking bets and booking it (not send to the host track). And maybe that is the reason of kick me out.

Sifa
    Sifa's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't know if it'll help anyone but I just had my Victor Chandler account closed. I did around 50-60 (what I presume are) fairly small stake, low value arbs and they closed the account and wouldn't engage in any discussion (as per their terms...)

I have only been doing this a short time and I certainly have no duplicate account, I had disabled iosnare and control my cookies religiously so they may figure that I have something to hide...

My betting history can be summarized: Around 60 bets, highest stake was £50, average stake £15, biggest win around £450, overall loss on the account to VC of around £500)

The balance went up to around £1000, I withdrew most of it, lost some more, deposited again and next day (a week or so after the withdrawal) they closed the account.

I thought that this may be of interest to anyone who, like me, figured they might be able to fly under the radar...

jjgold

These Euro books do not like guys that play the edges

szk1983
    szk1983's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

never heard of them, so I'd suggest staying away until you know what they're about.

Landprofits
    Landprofits's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are a solid book but this is the perspective of a resident of the UK. Whether players from other countries are treated any differently I don't know, but I would doubt it. Good customer service and fast payouts here, but as a poster mentioned above, if you can pick they will not tolerate you for long.

JustinBieber
    JustinBieber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

I am very surprised I havn't been banned there yet actually. I've arbed them and done all sorts to them and have withdrawn about $1500 with a current $1k balance.

I used moneybookers to deposit/withdraw and they havn't asked for ID and have been very swift. I would give them an A+ however once they tried to scam me on a baseball wager saying their rules had changed regarding pitchers, I probed their dumb chat support a bit for the next week and it turns out they didnt change the rules after all but did refund me the bet which apparently was a "goodwill gesture". But overall they're pretty solid.

Landprofits
    Landprofits's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JustinBieber View Post
    I am very surprised I havn't been banned there yet actually. I've arbed them and done all sorts to them and have withdrawn about $1500 with a current $1k balance.

I used moneybookers to deposit/withdraw and they havn't asked for ID and have been very swift. I would give them an A+ however once they tried to scam me on a baseball wager saying their rules had changed regarding pitchers, I probed their dumb chat support a bit for the next week and it turns out they didnt change the rules after all but did refund me the bet which apparently was a "goodwill gesture". But overall they're pretty solid.
    Interesting - did you Arb them on US Sports or Euro sports?

Dunderfisk
    Dunderfisk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

They closed my account after about 36 hours. Yes I was a customer for 36 hours!!!!!

I placed three bets on NBA and one bet on a sure-win and I lost it all on BetVictor.

I lost about 1800 dollars there.

And one week ago Ladjokes limited my bets to 0.

such clowns.

jjgold

ll if your betting off lines for $500 and more of course your going to get booted

Every UK Book does it

Be Smart

sportstrader88
    sportstrader88's Avatar Become A Pro!

they´re really slow at moving their lines on any US sport. instead of getting better linesmen they just close your account. doesnt matter how much you bet even if its only 50 or 100

jjgold

Sportstrader what a book strategy that is

Thats why anyone saying they arb with euro books is lying

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

Not lying just not necessarily arbing any one book for long

TennisProFrance
    TennisProFrance's Avatar Become A Pro!

I bet £1-10k on 1 side (or more if I can get it on) on arbing UK books and rarely have a problem, they know what I'm doing and whilst I do get banned from some (PP & bluesqu), others use me to balance their positions and even pay me loyality bonuses/hospitality. There are certain things you can do to stay under the radar and keep them happy, everyones a winner.

Edit: Meant to say VC are fine, safe as houses.

poloyol
    poloyol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

Don't start playing there slow line movements for particular games.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by TennisProFrance View Post
    I bet £1-10k on 1 side (or more if I can get it on) on arbing UK books and rarely have a problem, they know what I'm doing and whilst I do get banned from some (PP & bluesqu), others use me to balance their positions and even pay me loyality bonuses/hospitality. There are certain things you can do to stay under the radar and keep them happy, everyones a winner.

Edit: Meant to say VC are fine, safe as houses.
    What sports???

I find that hard to beleive

Albania
    Albania's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 622

VC are a good bookie but don't pretend to win a lot from them... cheers

TennisProFrance
    TennisProFrance's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    What sports???

I find that hard to beleive
    Fairly mainsteran, nothing to diverse. Happy to have a chat but won't go into detail here, eye for an eye etc..

jjgold

Tennis Man you can find me on skype or jjgold....................the google e-mail

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

To me VC is a very solid book, low limits after some winning bets, but your money is definely safe there.

jjgold

Don't see much difference with all these books

Chandler
    Sportingbet
    Ladbrokes
    Willy hill
    Bwin
    Paddy power
    Stan James
    Bet365
    Coral

All Fukkin monsters

Albania
    Albania's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 622

Chandler
    Sportingbet
    Ladbrokes
    Willy hill
    Bwin
    Paddy power
    Stan James
    Bet365
    Coral

All Fukkin monsters
    You are right all fukkin monsters but they limit you fast :P

jjgold

Albania all I do is study Euro books daily
    All have great software too

poloyol
    poloyol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

Chandler
    Sportingbet
    Ladbrokes
    Willy hill
    Bwin
    Paddy power
    Stan James
    Bet365
    Coral

All Fukkin monsters
    If your dead serious about wagering use SBOBET....all books mentioned above are "Monster" scammers...start winning and they will come up with ever excuse (wrong banking info,license not valid,photo id is blurry,etc...) u have been forewarned.