blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

i just wanna know who this player was and why the fukk he wasn't posting his picks for us to tail

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Quote Originally Posted by mighty maron View Post
    How does a player who lives in Louisana go all the way down to Texas? There are many states in between Louisana to Texas he could have picked. If he/she thought it was a glitch, he would have picked the closest state alphabetically instead of hunting all the way for Texas.
    Geography was not one of your strong points in school I see...

Louisiana is the NEXT state over from Texas.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    I don't think so at all, if I were in his position I would pick the closest state geographically
    Valid point..I was wrong about the geographics.

Still stand by point of not playing at crap rated books

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze0 View Post
    Ummmm, I live in TX. Louisiana is the next state over. We drive from here in Houston to Lake Charles Louisiana in about an hour and a half. Its the next state over.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick1382 View Post

Geography was not one of your strong points in school I see...

Louisiana is the NEXT state over from Texas.
    maron please correct me if im wrong....but guys i think he was talking about on the drop down list of states. louisiana isn't "next" to texas as far as thats concerned

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by Call82 View Post
    I deposited a couple of times and always got payed later on...my withdrawals have been much lower numbers though...nonetheless, I am up lifetime with them and have always been paid...

Hasselhoff,

just because you got paid a few bucks doesn't mean this book is not crooked.

Lots of guys got paid at full tilt too until shit hit the fan and they were exposed on black Friday.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

thanks Justin

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hope you can get thus guy some justice...turning 100 into 16 k is a crazy roll with so much emotion and brainpower and time and energy used...if this happened to me and I didn't get paid I would fly down to the book and catch some workers outside of their office and get some payback.

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Anyone with money in this shit Book take it out.
    Hit them where it hurts.

Also all sbr members should call or email sportsbetting.ag and tell them to go get fcuked
    Already did

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

good job,as always,justin. the player should be paid, even if the phone conversation about his location never happened. which i think it did.

rowand13
    rowand13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    unREALLLL!!!

i dont get their logic

if they want to use all those rules to deny a player the chance to sign up and play there, fine

but once the player is playing there, all those rules don't matter anymore

if they want to use those rules to close a player's account who has been playing there, fine............BUT PAY HIM THE FUKIN BALANCE IN FULL!!!!!!!
    Although I agree 100% that If the book accepted the player's action for a full month, then they should pay him for all the wagers they booked, simply because they supposedly made money off of him from players betting the other side, I am still a little concerned as to why would the player care a lot about having this account even though he didn't see his state listed on the sign up page. Knowing that they must have a correct address for him to send his payouts to, why would the player take the risk of running up a balance and not getting paid? Seems to me that the player wanted to open this account no matter what.

It takes time for anyone to run $100 up to $16,000. Why didn't the player try to withdraw when his balance was at 4,000 or 5,000 to test their waters especially having that wrong state issue. I think that the player should have asked for an email from their management confirming their awarness of the address issue once his balance has started to grow. Also I think that those fukkers at sportsbetting.ag should stop their continuing to stiff people winnings after the fact, by simply placing any new account on a verification period and before taking any deposits or wagers until they fully verify the account so we don't hear shittt everyday about this group of books. But why would they do that if they enjoy scamming players and stiffing them their winnings.
    Last edited by rowand13; 03-27-12 at 06:15 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Most of these books can care less what is right or wrong

They rarely give player back anything

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by mh217 View Post
    Hope you can get thus guy some justice...turning 100 into 16 k is a crazy roll with so much emotion and brainpower and time and energy used...if this happened to me and I didn't get paid I would fly down to the book and catch some workers outside of their office and get some payback.
    This is why you stick with the better books. When you lose there is really no difference between an A or F rated book. But when you go on a roll of a lifetime you want to know you will be paid. A while back an SBR poster hit DSI with a $150,000 parlay. Not only was he paid but DSI came into the forum and congratulated the guy.

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    This is why you stick with the better books. When you lose there is really no difference between an A or F rated book. But when you go on a roll of a lifetime you want to know you will be paid. A while back an SBR poster hit DSI with a $150,000 parlay. Not only was he paid but DSI came into the forum and congratulated the guy.
    Although I am still taking risk with this book, I get what what you are saying. They told me my birth date is different to what is shown in my ID. Fortunately the difference is intentionally minor, and they didn't use it as an excuse for not paying me, but it had me worried for awhile.. It is for sure that they pay attention to every detail during payout time. Players want to be extra careful with info, rules, bet patterns with such books.
    Last edited by wrongturn; 03-27-12 at 08:54 AM.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

not sticking up for the book. player should be paid. if the player who hit the $150000 parlay lied about his address. would he have been paid? most books would use it to stiff the player. no matter excepted good book - excepted stiff book , or any book rated and/or thought to be rated between A and F.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

There were cases a few months back where people were entering United States outlaying Island or some crap at books that dont accept US because it was one of the options. The player knew he was not on an island.

Same thing here. The player knew and could not feign innocence on entering Texas. A low rated book can and will use this as the "excuse" to seize the money.

The video does not spell out that this is a D+ rated book and that this might not but probably will happen to winners of any really significant funds. As the rating of the book goes up so does the likelyhood of getting paid on big scores. The A+ books will pay because their reputation is at stake.

The D+ book is lower than a "C" book which a new entry is given. A past association with this book or that they have already play on an unfair field, or they cant pay are reasons for a D+ rating.

D+ = D+ no new math or bonus scheme can escape the black hole your funds me be in.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

i won and got paid nearly 100k from this book. dsi cut me to worthless limits after ~25k.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Durito you factor in the risk of being stiffed as a cost of doing business to scalp and play off numbers and of course take advantage of bonuses. You are stuck playing a good portion in low tier books because books like DSI recognize your pattern and limit you. Let me know when Pinnacle and BetFair limit you...lol.

I'm talking about real players who go on the roll of a lifetime, guys who some have never even made a withdraw...ever. They just get lucky. We have seen 100's of guys lose millions of dollars because they were hooked by a bonus and didn't do their research. Their once in a lifetime roll turned into a nightmare. Those are the guys, the vast majority of players, and they would be well served to stay with the A books. You never know when you are going to go on a roll, but you should know which books will pay.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: evo34

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

100 emails back and forth discussing this

video made me want to post a lawyer joke, but J7 is the only lawyer I think isn't a waste of oxygen. Unless he is chasing ambulances on the side lol

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

My advice to anyone playing at a shitty book is to obviously stop....but if you must play there dont wait till you run up your balance really high and then ask for the payout....after you win a few grand take the payout, they might pay or settle it cause it's a lower figure...but if they do stiff you won't have to go thru the ridiculous heartache and stress of getting stiffed for a much larger amount.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

Quote Originally Posted by Harmy G View Post
    I agree, they were basically freerolling him.
    100% , fuk them , great job mr. 7

dolson
    Jukeboxhero
    dolson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im done dealing with this book

austin
    austin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

win4real is the same book but still rated 'c'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First 12