dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Pinnacle is a bunch of idiots!

A few months ago I made a few deposits using Moneybookers and lost more than I deposited.

Now last week I made a deposit using my DC and made a big withdrawal to my Bank Account - I got the funds wired with no problems.

On Friday I made another deposit and placed a bet and won the bet, and now I requested a withdrawal (with the £12 fee, no problems, coz it's in the same month so it's not a free withdrawal, no problems with me) - and suddently the tell me I need to request the withdrawal back to my Moneybookers account !!

This is outrageous!
    They have just processed 3 days ago a withdrawal for me to my Bank Account, why now they ask me to withdraw back to Moneybookers - they could have said the same thing 3 days ago, so what's the reason to change their mind again ???

-------------------------------------------------------------------

And let me summariase it in case u dont follow me:

1) I used MB to deposit a few months ago and lost some £.
    2) Last week I used my DC to deposit, won a few bets and withdrew to my bank account and got the funds.
    3) Last Friday, yesterday, I used my DC to deposit more funds, won a bet, asked to withdrew to my bank account - now they say I need to withdraw to MB, but why ???

If last week I made a deposit using my DC and withdrawal to my bank, why change it now????

I don't like MB, they take tons of fees, I prefer a wire, why are they playing "Pick & Choose" with their customers ????

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

You clowns need to stop withdrawing your deposits after a couple of days.
    Points Awarded:

Jesus Christ gave jarvol 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

secretstash gave jarvol 15 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Harmy G gave jarvol 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

cyberinvestor gave jarvol 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 6 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken, Dunhill, secretstash, Stumpage, dj_destroyer, and cyberinvestor

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post

this

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Please hold, defense attorney(rep for pinnacle, matchbook, betfair) Hareeba! will be with you shortly.

Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Why do you care how is plans on managing his money? Just curious. He knows the fees associated with it.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20489

Quote Originally Posted by dontknowhowtobet View Post
    A few months ago I made a few deposits using Moneybookers and lost more than I deposited.

Now last week I made a deposit using my DC and made a big withdrawal to my Bank Account - I got the funds wired with no problems.

On Friday I made another deposit and placed a bet and won the bet, and now I requested a withdrawal (with the £12 fee, no problems, coz it's in the same month so it's not a free withdrawal, no problems with me) - and suddently the tell me I need to request the withdrawal back to my Moneybookers account !!

This is outrageous!
    They have just processed 3 days ago a withdrawal for me to my Bank Account, why now they ask me to withdraw back to Moneybookers - they could have said the same thing 3 days ago, so what's the reason to change their mind again ???

-------------------------------------------------------------------

And let me summariase it in case u dont follow me:

1) I used MB to deposit a few months ago and lost some £.
    2) Last week I used my DC to deposit, won a few bets and withdrew to my bank account and got the funds.
    3) Last Friday, yesterday, I used my DC to deposit more funds, won a bet, asked to withdrew to my bank account - now they say I need to withdraw to MB, but why ???

If last week I made a deposit using my DC and withdrawal to my bank, why change it now????

I don't like MB, they take tons of fees, I prefer a wire, why are they playing "Pick & Choose" with their customers ????
    I too have found in the past that Pinnacle appears to apply very puzzling rules for where you can and can't withdraw. I used to use both Moneybookers and Neteller and it got absurdly complex. Best to just try and use one funding source I've found.

And I don't understand your comment regarding Moneybookers fees. I use them all the time and don't pay any fees.

sportsbetwin
    sportsbetwin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    And I don't understand your comment regarding Moneybookers fees. I use them all the time and don't pay any fees.
    I was thinking the same thing.

loyd
    loyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1758

Quote Originally Posted by dontknowhowtobet View Post
    I used MB to deposit a few months ago and lost some £.
    i doesn't matter whether you won, lost or pushed, if you deposit $100 by moneybooker and $100 by dc you need to withdraw $100 by moneybooker and $100 by dc and after that you can withdraw the winnings by any method you want.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by loyd View Post
    i doesn't matter whether you won, lost or pushed, if you deposit $100 by moneybooker and $100 by dc you need to withdraw $100 by moneybooker and $100 by dc and after that you can withdraw the winnings by any method you want.
    but he withdrew more than he deposited by dc
    why was he not required to withdraw his mb deposit amount before the remainder of his dc funded profits?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by brettels View Post
    Please hold, defense attorney(rep for pinnacle, matchbook, betfair) Hareeba! will be with you shortly.

Let me make it clearer for you and also anyone using a book. If you win... and have to ask for a payout within 3 days (after your deposit)... you shouldn't be gambling.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Let me make it clearer for you and also anyone using a book. If you win... and have to ask for a payout within 3 days (after your deposit)... you shouldn't be gambling.
    perhaps but that doesn't shed any light on the issue we've been discussing

loyd

he did not say if he withdrew with dc more than he deposited, he only said he withdrew "a big withdrawal" the fact is he deposited with mb and never withdrew with mb.

Hareeba!

he did not say if he withdrew with dc more than he deposited, he only said he withdrew "a big withdrawal" the fact is he deposited with mb and never withdrew with mb.
    hmmm ... maybe not in so many words but these statements would surely suggest he did?

"2) Last week I used my DC to deposit, won a few bets and withdrew to my bank account and got the funds."

"Now last week I made a deposit using my DC and made a big withdrawal to my Bank Account - I got the funds wired with no problems."

and followed by:
    "3) Last Friday, yesterday, I used my DC to deposit more funds,"

you'd wonder why he'd need to make another deposit if he didn't take out almost all his funds the previous week

loyd

you'd wonder why he'd need to make another deposit if he didn't take out almost all his funds the previous week
    what i wonder the most is why does he have a problem with withdrawing to moneybookers and why does he keep depositing and withdrawing several times in the same week

Art Vandeleigh
    Art Vandeleigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

I think it has to do with money laundering issues, you have to withdraw at least the amount you deposited back to you using the deposit method you originally used.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandeleigh View Post
    I think it has to do with money laundering issues, you have to withdraw at least the amount you deposited back to you using the deposit method you originally used.
    yes, that's a pretty standard rule but the issue in this and a couple of my experiences is the apparently inconsistent way in which the books implement the policy

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

It's OK if you don't know everything.

dontknowhowtobet

why was he not required to withdraw his mb deposit amount before the remainder of his dc funded profits?
    Because according to them on that withdrawal they made an "exception".
    Yes, they made an exception without informing me or letting me know.

That's not professional if you ask me.

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

I love your avatar !!

dontknowhowtobet

what i wonder the most is why does he have a problem with withdrawing to moneybookers and why does he keep depositing and withdrawing several times in the same week
    I keep on depositing/withdrawing coz psychologically if the £££ is not in the Pinnacle account I cannot touch it and that keeps me in control - I actually made nice profits since I took that approach, believe it or not.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

shit like this fukk it up for ALL of us

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandeleigh View Post
    They certainly didn't respect that ML issue when it was related to my first withdrawal via bank transfer, and yes, it was MORE then I deposited !

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    shit like this fukk it up for ALL of us
    Why? What did I do wrong?

dontknowhowtobet

yes, that's a pretty standard rule but the issue in this and a couple of my experiences is the apparently inconsistent way in which the books implement the policy
    Correct,

I had to withdraw via MB but I noticed they charge £12 fee for a bank transfer and only £8 for MB, and the MB withdrawal comes quickly like in 5 minutes or less it was already in my account and now the funds are back into my bank account (assuming MB doesn't take too long and doesn't start with surprises of their own now), but I actually got more via MB than via Bank transfer, so in the end of the day it was worth withdrawing via MB.

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by Ez Money 77 View Post
    Why do you care how is plans on managing his money? Just curious. He knows the fees associated with it.

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Have only ever deposited at Pinnacle via Bank Transfer and have only ever withdrawn via bank transfer.

Never had a problem.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think one deposit/withdrawal method is the best way to go at a book or the most 2 methods

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I think one deposit/withdrawal method is the best way to go at a book or the most 2 methods
    jjgold is always right.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

The people who complain are the losers frauding the system, the joe publics who have no clue, or a mix of idiotic traits that makes you to do stupid things.

I've only ever deposited and withdrawn using one method (|nstad3bit) and I've only ever withdrawn one time per month.

NO PROBLEMS.

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Well i only deposit/withdrawl by moneybookers, but i have friends that had the same problem, because they change from moneybookers to neteller.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4125

Why do you say that? Sometimes I see a game I really like so I make my deposit, pass up any potential bonuses, place my bet, then withdraw the next day. I either pay the fees or use my "one free withdrawl per month" or whatever.