BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heritage Sucks

I knew I didnt like Heritage when I tried them after BetJam closed. Two days ago I deposited and was offered 30% Free Play or the new 8% plan they have and was told whichever I chose I would be stuck with for good. No problem. I took the 30%.
    Today I called and asked for the same bonus on another deposit via Moolagram. They clerk gave me a name and I sent the cash. After I got back to work Heritage said I asked for a EasternOnion name but I knew I didnt. After they insisted they were wron instead of me they played the tape and what do ya know? I WAS RIGHT.
    For my trouble they offered me a 50 Free Play and they asked me to change the name after work which I did. After I gave them the ref number they informed me that their clerk made an error and that I could not have the bonus promised. They said they made a mistake 2 days ago and could not do it again. I told every idiot I spoke with that that was their problem and I would not accept their BAIT N SWITCH. I told them I would be posting my horrible experience on SBR and she said she didnt care because one posters opinion on a forum would not hurt their business at all. That may be true today but when gambling gets legalized in the U.S all those sand niggers that treat us like crap after they get our money in their hands will have to go back to farming and prostitution because we wont need them anymore. All those books are gonna wish they treated us better. If they were here had to deal with us face to face this shit would not go on.
    Make no mistake I dont need the 30% Free Play because I have more money and assets than 20 of their clerks will make combined in a year. Its just the principle. They make multiple mistakes and pull the bait n switch and still dont do rigt by me. Well screw you Heritage. I have since increased my balance by 7 times and will cash it out and be done with you shortly. 5Dimes is head and shoulders above your book and tactics. Tony may be an ass sometimes but he runs a tigt ship and wont screw you especially when the tape proves his clerk is dead wrong.

Heritage Sucks

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Word

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

If I were you I would have spoken to upper level management at Heritage before you came on a forum blasting them. We all knows clerks can get it wrong.
    Last edited by cloverfield; 03-23-12 at 09:06 AM.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Heritage has been fine for me since the Bet Jam Greek transfers, no deposit or withdrawl issues at all.

later

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10515

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    Heritage has been fine for me since the Bet Jam Greek transfers, no deposit or withdrawl issues at all.

later
    Agree,zero problems.Surprised to be honest since I was skeptical at first when thrown in there.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

8% deposit bonus + reduced juice + cash back > 30% deposit bonus

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

I agree. Heritage sucks!

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

i agree too. Heritage sucks

BET THE HOOK

The three clerks I spoke to wouldnt let me passed them to a supervisor which is no big deal. The small bonus is not the big deal. The problem is that we ars supposed to trust people in a third world country with our money and they do nothing but bait n switch us,slow pay us,and no pay us because they know we cant do shit about it from here. When we finally do get gambling legalized here they will go back to pushing plow and prostitution and wish they treated us right and kept our trust and business. When gambling gets legalized we are get taxed so hard here that the juice is 20%+++++ so there will still be some business that gets sent offshore but bait n switch books wont see a cent of it.
    And for all the people that love Heritage we'll make a list with your names on it and see how long it takes for them to jam you and then you will be right here mad like me. I am getting out Monday before they shaft me for some real cash somehow. They wanted all the BetJamaica business but not one manager there holds a candle to Scotty Johnson from BetJam or even Tony at 5Dimes for that matter.
    So Heritage Bait N Switch us while you can but put your pennies away in your piggie banks because you wont do it long. Circle this day on your calendar for sure. I have been betting offshore for 18+ years and can see it coming from a mile away.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Heritage is givin me rewards I guess even though I'm up I'm set for life boys

Current Level:
    Cash Rewards %: 0.8%
    Risk: Rewards:
    Fully Eligible Straight Bets: $395,520.00 $3,164.00
    Half Eligible Straight Bets: $435,853.00 $1,743.00
    Fully Eligible Parlays: $75,118.00 $601.00
    Total Pending: $5,509.00
    Total Balance: $5,509.00
    Points Awarded:

Fishhead gave rm18 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BET THE HOOK

Good luck to you then sir.

dimaggio8
    dimaggio8's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 907

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    8% deposit bonus + reduced juice + cash back > 30% deposit bonus
    I agree sharpcat, in the end, I think this is the best deal. On April 1st we get a little cash back with no roll over which is pretty generous.

dimaggio8
    dimaggio8's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 907

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post

Current Level:
    Nice going rm18. That's a lot of free cash. Congrats.

hugh_jogg
    hugh_jogg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Very impressive brother......

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post

Current Level:

damn ...... nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tgoodm1
    tgoodm1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1532

Why is this post still active???

IMO, anyone that uses racial slurs in a thread should have their post deleted.

There is no place for it here or anywhere else.

And for those here that replied to him, you are showing that you condone it or don't give a damn.

This thread should've been ignored after it was established that the poster is a racist.

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

So because he's a racist, he's allowed to be scammed by a book?

Okkkkkkk......

BET THE HOOK

Youre an idiot and Im not a racist. Maybe I am a sand ****** too and thats why I have no problem with the verbage. And my best friend in the world is black and he's laughing his ass off at you having a problem with anything.

BET THE HOOK

I will admit that I was a little pissed earlier when I made this thread. They did a good job owning up to the error on the p2p problem after they played the tape and saw I was right. I got the 50 free play. I am still unhappy that every clerk I spoke to refused to give me the bonus that they admitted to offering me and that they had already been giving me. So they fixed half the problem and botched the other on the BAIT N SWITCH. Currently it is being looked into by management after they read my thread. I wish they would have looked into it when I called several times yesterday so I wouldnt have had to share all this. I warned the clerk that if she shafted me I would bring it here but they didnt care. And all over a lousy $30 free play.

BET THE HOOK

So it really doesnt matter financially that they Bain N Switched me because I turned my balance into 14 times my deposit in 24 hours. I still have all weekend to go and tennis is in full swing so I will double what I have tonight by the weekends end. I hope the 30 free play was worth it all. If NC State wouldve won I wouldve made 30 times my deposit and really been rolling.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

ha ha. don't get me started on their lies.

they tell you one thing... then they bring in a supervisor and he says another. then another guy says, "well, I'm gonna go with what my supervisor is saying and he's standing right next to me" .... and, o/c, that's opposite of what the other supervisor said.

run around and dick around. now, I'm not an Elton John... so I don't like the fukking dick around.

wish they would just fukking play it straight like Greek.

BET THE HOOK

Exactly what I mean. If they said I could get no bonus that would be fine too but you cant change the offer after the funds are sent. It seems that this is prety common at Heritage and not an isolated incident.
    Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    ha ha. don't get me started on their lies.

they tell you one thing... then they bring in a supervisor and he says another. then another guy says, "well, I'm gonna go with what my supervisor is saying and he's standing right next to me" .... and, o/c, that's opposite of what the other supervisor said.

Thats exactly what I mean. If they said I was getting no bonus that woulf be fine too. But you cant change the offer after I send my cash. So it seems this is pretty common at Heritage and not an isolated incident. Wow

run around and dick around. now, I'm not an Elton John... so I don't like the fukking dick around.

wish they would just fukking play it straight like Greek.
    Last edited by BET THE HOOK; 03-24-12 at 12:50 PM.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Reduced juice / cash back is much better than a 30% deposit bonus unless your dead broke and strapped to earn a quick buck at the expense of losing long term value.

I have never heard of someone complaining because a book gave them a better bonus package than the one they wanted

BET THE HOOK

I am complaining because they are liars to me and several others. They can keep the bonus. I turned my 100 into 1500 so far and still cruising until I cash out Monday and play where they do what they say they are gonna do.

Heritage Insider
    Heritage Insider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19934

Clarification

Bet the Hook-

We welcome your feedback on our service and sorry if you feel that your experience was not as expected.

We have thousands of interactions with customers each and every day. I'd like to say that 100% of the time, every inetraction is without error. That's not the reality, but we certainly have a record of satisfied customers and a history of doing right by our customers.

I invite you and anyone else that has any issue to address any concerns directly to Heritage Insider via PM if you don't feel that an issue has been resolved to your satisfaction through the regular channels. I welcome the opportunity to address them on an individual basis and hope to your meet your satisfaction.

To address your public pleas...we have ALWAYS paid our Free Play bonuses on $300 or more. It is only recently with the Reduced Juice-Cash Back Program that we initiated the 8% Cash bonus on deposits of $100 or more. Your previous deposit was provided the 30% on an exception while we transition to the new program (I guess we shouldn't have extended that to you). There is no "Bait and Switch" as you call it. We offer 8% cash on $100 or more, the Free Play program will be in place for $300 or more.

Regarding your transaction, yes, there was an error in providing you the details. We apologized and asked you to change the information, which you did and we appreciated it. We then provided you with a $50 Free Play (50% of your deposit amount), in addition, you got the 8% cash on your $100 deposit when the funds cleared. I apologize if you felt the compensation was less than expected.

In the meantime, if you continue to think that we have done wrong by you, please send me your withdrawal request and we'll send you your funds at our expense and wish you well. No reason to wait until Monday. As soon as your plays are graded, we'll make arrangements.

Heritage Insider

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BET THE HOOK View Post
    I knew I didnt like Heritage when I tried them after BetJam closed. Two days ago I deposited and was offered 30% Free Play or the new 8% plan they have and was told whichever I chose I would be stuck with for good. No problem. I took the 30%.
    Today I called and asked for the same bonus on another deposit via Moolagram. They clerk gave me a name and I sent the cash. After I got back to work Heritage said I asked for a EasternOnion name but I knew I didnt. After they insisted they were wron instead of me they played the tape and what do ya know? I WAS RIGHT.
    For my trouble they offered me a 50 Free Play and they asked me to change the name after work which I did. After I gave them the ref number they informed me that their clerk made an error and that I could not have the bonus promised. They said they made a mistake 2 days ago and could not do it again. I told every idiot I spoke with that that was their problem and I would not accept their BAIT N SWITCH. I told them I would be posting my horrible experience on SBR and she said she didnt care because one posters opinion on a forum would not hurt their business at all. That may be true today but when gambling gets legalized in the U.S all those sand niggers that treat us like crap after they get our money in their hands will have to go back to farming and prostitution because we wont need them anymore. All those books are gonna wish they treated us better. If they were here had to deal with us face to face this shit would not go on.
    Make no mistake I dont need the 30% Free Play because I have more money and assets than 20 of their clerks will make combined in a year. Its just the principle. They make multiple mistakes and pull the bait n switch and still dont do rigt by me. Well screw you Heritage. I have since increased my balance by 7 times and will cash it out and be done with you shortly. 5Dimes is head and shoulders above your book and tactics. Tony may be an ass sometimes but he runs a tigt ship and wont screw you especially when the tape proves his clerk is dead wrong.

Heritage Sucks

So wait... you have more $$ then all the clerks combined, but yet are depositing $100 and complaining about a 30 dollar freeplay? Okay...

AND... Jimi, Murphy and Mike are 10x better then Ernest, Becky and Tony. Its not even close. Heritage CS is about equal to how Bet Jamaica's CS was.... The best in the industry.

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    So wait... you have more $$ then all the clerks combined, but yet are depositing $100 and complaining about a 30 dollar freeplay? Okay...

AND... Jimi, Murphy and Mike are 10x better then Ernest, Becky and Tony. Its not even close. Heritage CS is about equal to how Bet Jamaica's CS was.... The best in the industry.
    It always works that way. It sounds awful when the original poster makes a thread, then when the "truth" comes out hilarity ensues.

Sounds like they tried to extend every courtesy to him and he was still not happy. If I were Heritage I'd be happy weeding these never satisfied people out anyways.

tgoodm1
    tgoodm1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1532

Quote Originally Posted by BET THE HOOK View Post
    Youre an idiot and Im not a racist. Maybe I am a sand ****** too and thats why I have no problem with the verbage. And my best friend in the world is black and he's laughing his ass off at you having a problem with anything.
    You sound like an idiot in this thread. BTW, the proper spelling is verbiage.

alalha
    alalha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2824

Heritage that I've dealt with won't try to pull that on anyone. They are legit as a book can get.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

They pull crap all the time. Screw them! Better outs available.

BET THE HOOK

In any instance I have ever heard of when you are offered one bonus and it it switched after you send the funds that is Bait N Switch. I sent the 100 to accept the offer extended by the sales dept. I do most of my business with 5Dimes because id I request p2p I can get up to 2500 per transaction and if I request a check by courier its always here in 3 days.
    In the future I will tell anybody that calls me from sales that I am not interested in any offers. And furthermore,when I call in advance to ask if I can get the same bonus I got the day before it should be a clear YES or NO. If a clerk makes an error you are obligated to stand behind it. I could care less about the $30 free play because my $100 deposit is now $3188. It was the principle of the whole thing. We are supposed to trust books with our money even though they can keep a simple promise about a small 30 dollar bonus thats means virtually nothing. I am over it and not mad anymore at all. You do have some good things going for your book but the small details will kill you over the long haul. Look at BetOnline a year ago and look at the now. Thats a great example.
    As far as sending you a PM, I got your message and replied to the same a day ago and have not heard from you since. I also understand your 300 limit for bonuses but it seems that your clerks may not and they make offers that they are not allowed to and then have to piss the customer off and take it away. I am done with this matter as I have vented and my point is made. If your clerks offer a bonus it should be honored no matter what.

Heritage Insider
    Heritage Insider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19934

BET THE HOOK – we’re sorry we didn’t live up to your expectations. Perhaps we can put this behind us and move forward. My offer still stands for you to PM me with any problems you may have and if Heritage still can’t live up to your expectations we will close your account and return all your money at our expense. >>
    Last edited by Heritage Insider; 03-25-12 at 11:12 AM.

BET THE HOOK

I did respond to your PM but never heard back from you. I am letting it go at this point. I have made enough money to forget about the 30 free play. It was just the fact that it was offered and not changed until after I sent the money. At this point I am over it as I said and if I decide to cash out and close my account I will let you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heritage Insider View Post
    BET THE HOOK – we’re sorry we didn’t live up to your expectations. Perhaps we can put this behind us and move forward. My offer still stands for you to PM me with any problems you may have and if Heritage still can’t live up to your expectations we will close your account and return all your money at our expense. <o></o>

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14026

Quote Originally Posted by Heritage Insider View Post

I invite you and anyone else that has any issue to address any concerns directly to Heritage Insider via PM if you don't feel that an issue has been resolved to your satisfaction through the regular channels. I welcome the opportunity to address them on an individual basis and hope to your meet your satisfaction.

Heritage Insider
    thanks - great

BET THE HOOK

Let me say that I have ended my arguementwith Heritage over a lousy 30 free play that doesny really matter to either side. Also let me say that when I said Heritage Sucks I didnt mean that they suck as a whole because they are not a bad book. I meant that they sucked for what they did to me. They are better than 90% of the books around but a little behind the few elite books out there. They are a solid book to keep in your stable especially if youre in the US.
    I still think I am right and they think they are right and we have agreed to disagree. I have turned my 100 into over 3000 in just a couple days which is not easy to do so I am just gonna be happy with it.

To summarize, THIS ISSUE IS A DEAD ISSUE. OVER AND DONE WITH.