Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Received my Bovada Payout Today 23 Days after Requesting Payout

Requested $200 payout from Bovada on Feb. 28th, .*** today March 22nd. *** so the length of time doesn't bother me, I wasn't in a rush to receive the money or anything. Just wanted to let people know how long to expect, anyways, how long do the other books take for U.S. customers? I imagine they probably all take a couple of weeks to get you a **
    Last edited by shari91; 03-24-12 at 03:13 AM. Reason: removed processing terms

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by Nittany Lion View Post
    Requested $200 payout from Bovada on Feb. 28th, .*** today March 22nd. *** so the length of time doesn't bother me, I wasn't in a rush to receive the money or anything. Just wanted to let people know how long to expect, anyways, how long do the other books take for U.S. customers? I imagine they probably all take a couple of weeks to get you a **
    I think u need to edit your post as u might get infractions for posting methods and where your withdraw came from.
    LOL i dont think it matters as i just quoted your post so it will stay in, damn that was stupid of me.
    Last edited by shari91; 03-24-12 at 03:14 AM. Reason: edited quote

davidchong
    davidchong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

singapur to usa, wow

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    I think u need to edit your post as u might get infractions for posting methods and where your withdraw came from.
    LOL i dont think it matters as i just quoted your post so it will stay in, damn that was stupid of me.
    You know you can edit posts right? Anyways, why would that be a big deal to say what country it came from. Any authority that wanted to know where payouts were coming from or something would just create an account and withdrawal.....or just do a raid on the main office and seize everything.

thewolf
    thewolf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 226

Change books...23 days is unacceptable for *. Thanks for posting...I will never use them.
    Last edited by shari91; 03-24-12 at 03:14 AM. Reason: removed processing method

langdon36
    langdon36's Avatar Become A Pro!

20 days for mine and it was *
    Last edited by shari91; 03-24-12 at 03:15 AM. Reason: removed processing method