Harold Baines
    Harold Baines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1249

Heritage Cashback Program

Hello, long time lurker, first time poster. I read a post on here a few weeks back regarding Heritage's cash back program. From what I remember, they were going to back date your bets back to February and have a calculator button showing where you stand. I believe that the first payout date was going to be April 1. I thought that rollout was going to be last week, but have seen nothing as of yet. Just wondering if anyone had the skinny on this.

Thanks!

Laz
    disconnected
    Laz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I spoke with Roger in CS about this the other day and he said basically everything that you just put down. First payout April 1st and it will be dating back to I believe mid-February (forgot exact date he said). The calculator should be up in the next week.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13930

Quote Originally Posted by Laz View Post
    I spoke with Roger in CS about this the other day and he said basically everything that you just put down. First payout April 1st and it will be dating back to I believe mid-February (forgot exact date he said). The calculator should be up in the next week.
    thanks - was wondering about this too

Harold Baines
    Harold Baines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1249

Quote Originally Posted by Laz View Post
    Thank you for the info. I appreciate it.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

cool. I've placed several thousand worth of bets in February and March, so should get a decent amount back. Maybe 20-30 bucks.

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

It was supposed to be on the site last week. Probably delayed due to the server/equipment issues.