Heritage Insider
    Heritage Insider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19934

Heritage Contest Prizes UPDATE!

First of all, let me apologize on behalf of the staff and management of Heritage Sports for any inconvenience experienced by customers yesterday.

We pride ourselves on our level of service and "up-time" that we've had throughout our long history. Any downtime is unacceptable and though we work in a technology based business that is susceptible to these types of problems, we do not make any excuses for our failure.

Our staff worked through the night to diagnose the issue and put the necessary fixes in place. We will continue to monitor and improve the areas that casued the issues.

For all players that wagered yesterday or were inconvenienced in any way, we extended a small comp Free Play and apology. It was meant for anyone that had made a wager or was in the deposit or withdrawal process.

As a further token of our appreciation, we have extended 200 more places for the March Million Contest. In addition to our 100 places we initially pay, we have added 100 more prizes of $100 and another 100 prizes of $50, bringing the total places to be paid to 300.

Our contest details are now hosted at www.heritagesportscontests.com and you will be able to get your updated standings at that site or by clicking on the contest link within our main page.

We had a tremendous response to the contest and in light of the events of yesterday, we felt it was the least that we could do for our loyal and dedicated customers.

Heritage Insider
    Last edited by Heritage Insider; 03-16-12 at 09:33 PM. Reason: correction

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should not have allowed all of the SBR contest whores who have never made a single deposit at Heritage to sign up and play in the Bracket contest.

Invite a bunch of broke dick fukks to join a contest and take away value from your players who actually have money to send to you no wonder your site went down you had 3,000 clowns who are broke and will likely never send you a dime refreshing the page every 15 minutes.

As a high volume player at Heritage it disgusts me that you guys allowed non deposit players to take away the value that was offered to your loyal players, and if that was not enough your loyal players suffered not being able to place bets during the tournament as a direct result of this.

F your $50 freeplay

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Classy move on Heritage's part, though you may want to check your math. You said it bumps it up to a total 400 places paid. Pretty sure 100 + 200 = 300

Megatron81lions
    Megatron81lions's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 118

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    Should not have allowed all of the SBR contest whores who have never made a single deposit at Heritage to sign up and play in the Bracket contest.

Invite a bunch of broke dick fukks to join a contest and take away value from your players who actually have money to send to you no wonder your site went down you had 3,000 clowns who are broke and will likely never send you a dime refreshing the page every 15 minutes.

As a high volume player at Heritage it disgusts me that you guys allowed non deposit players to take away the value that was offered to your loyal players, and if that was not enough your loyal players suffered not being able to place bets during the tournament as a direct result of this.

F your $50 freeplay
    Wow you mad bro?

GoodVibrations
    GoodVibrations's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1621

I was happy to see a free play in my box.... thanks!!

Zaypolean
    Zaypolean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

i am trying to get invited to heritagesports, but don't know how...need help with this issue ASAP !!!

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaypolean View Post
    i am trying to get invited to heritagesports, but don't know how...need help with this issue ASAP !!!
    Heritage is open for SBR members bud. Just click the banner atop the forum.

alalha
    alalha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2824

Can't think of any other books who would be kind enough to do this other than heritage. Awesome move. Good job heritage

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Heritage is top notch.

dimaggio8
    dimaggio8's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 907

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Papageorgio View Post
    Heritage is top notch.
    They are definitely one of the best out there right now.

NY Playa
    NY Playa's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOVE the big H....here's what I can currently determine on standings for the curious:

1st - 2197
    10th - 2163
    163rd - aprox 2137 (60 pts behind leader)

300th - ????

627th - 2074

JDUB07
    Houston Cougars!!!
    JDUB07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

I'm 392 place with 2,091