tbill1
    tbill1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9237

5 Dimes.. Tony

I now have had 2 problems where I felt I was in the right and the 5Dimes rep wouldn't budge.
    I know Tony gets belted around on these boards alot, but in both my situations, Tony overruled his employee and made the situation right. He couldn't have been nicer.

Tbill

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

good to hear

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Quote Originally Posted by tbill1 View Post
    I now have had 2 problems where I felt I was in the right and the 5Dimes rep wouldn't budge.
    I know Tony gets belted around on these boards alot, but in both my situations, Tony overruled his employee and made the situation right. He couldn't have been nicer.

Tbill
    What were the areas of dispute? No need for details just the area of concern would be nice to know

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

suck his 2 inch dick

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

tony is an asshole

tbill1
    tbill1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9237

One was a complicated situation concerning a teaser bet and the other had to do with a referral bonus. In both cases a clerk gave incorrect info.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Tony is a good guy, he just hates cheaters and shot takers. If you beat him fair and square he has no problem paying. You may get limited but you will get paid

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tony did the same with me a few months back. His people confiscated my balance and said I was betting correlated teasers etc and I promised I was not. After Tony and I went through my account together 1 play at a time and he saw I wasnt a cheater he gave my money back and took care of me for my trouble as well. I now get Double Cash Back for the life of my account. He is probably the most fair manager in the game as long as you are not a cheater or a shot taker.

grantingyou
    grantingyou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Tony is direct. He is black and white. He is straight forward, but always FAIR!

Personally I think we could be a bit softer and provide better customer service.

Took me a while to get used to him, but he will pay you.

cyberinvestor
    cyberinvestor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Many people jump on the Tony is an @$$hole bandwagon without ever having dealt with Tony in their lives. Another group of people will berate Tony's employees and then when Tony shoves it back in their face, then they come on the boards and say how Tony is an ass. No, you are the ass. Just take a minute and explain your situation to the 5Dimes rep. These people are not that educated nor is English their first language, so work with them and if it doesn't work, ask for Tony. Tony will take any clients call/LiveChat which is something I cannot say for damn near every other book out there.

Yes, if Tony thinks you are cheating, you berate his employees, etc. then he will move heaven and earth to make your life miserable and potentially withhold your payment.

I dealt with Tony twice on chat with very small items and you would have thought I was their best customer ever. The trick? I was cordial to his employees, when they didn't understand my question I said "can, I speak with Tony, I don't think I am explaining myself correctly". I was then honest with Tony and bingo, after a few laughs the issues were resolved. What more do you want?

Despite all the Tony bad mouthing, show me one instance where Tony was an @$$ without any provocation of any kind! Or where he didn't pay someone. What more do you want? Tony to wash your balls for you???? He books your bets, pays you, and is the one owner whom you can talk to directly at a major book if you need something.

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

Quote Originally Posted by Jrod124 View Post
    Tony is a good guy, he just hates cheaters and shot takers. If you beat him fair and square he has no problem paying. You may get limited but you will get paid
    Except that his idea of a "shot taker" includes people who bet stale lines. He cursed at me for betting stale lines when I wasn't even trying to bet steam. I was doing my own handicapping, shopped around my books, and bet the best line. In some cases 5Dimes had the best line, a stale line, as this was a market not on the screen, and Tony cursed at me for betting the stale lines.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good to hear. Most of 5dimes customer service is terrible.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

im still waiting on my 100 usd payout its been 2 months and lou hasnt helped me at all. so **** 5 dimes they havent done shit for me but take my money