metsy
    metsy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

Moneyline arbitrage software?

Hi. Sportsoptions and other 'arbitrage' software have alerts for middles, but who can you recommend that alerts on moneyline middles? The middles I have seen are only for game totals and spreads, but not moneyline. Thanks.

TryingMyBest
    TryingMyBest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

I think you means scalps. Technically there are no ML middles. There is lots of ARB based software out there, but much of it aimed at the Euro market

metsy
    metsy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

I understand what you mean when you say there are no ML middles. What I was looking for was say Book A has a ML of -120 for team 1 and Book B has +125 for team 2. I was wondering if there was software that scans the books and alerts you of such a case based on moneylines (Not spreads, team total, and the like). I know some do for baseball, but was looking more for basketball and NFL. If there is such a thing, even if it is a paid service, let me know. Thanks.
    Last edited by metsy; 03-14-12 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Grammar

TryingMyBest
    TryingMyBest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Quote Originally Posted by metsy View Post
    I understand what you mean when you say there are no ML middles. What I was looking for was say Book A has a ML of -120 for team 1 and Book B has +125 for team 2. I was wondering if there was software that scans the books and alerts you of such a case based on moneylines (Not spreads, team total, and the like). I know some do for baseball, but was looking more for basketball and NFL. If there is such a thing, even if it is a paid service, let me know. Thanks.
    Yeah I know what you meant, scalping or arbing. Yes, there is software for this. As far as I know it's usually a paid service just like SO or DB (although not nearly as expensive I don't think). Like I said before I believe most of it is aimed at the Euro market because scalping has become so difficult with the U.S. You have to be able to move money around, or have lots of credit outs to scalp effectively. You can't move money around easily, and lots of people don't have access to credit here

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

There's free sites as well - there have been threads on this before, try searching on here or even google and you'll find something.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

betbrain is pretty good for a free site.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

The free sites post everything-there is no search function and the ones they do "alert" are the wager 5000 to make $7.35/7.25
    try google using the terms Bet and brain (leave out the and) and than click sure odds
    they will let you,on the free site,click some us facing books
    than click sure odds
    if your playing for real $ than a paid service like rebel or bov
    are the best