LM
    LM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Betfred Warning !

Hi on SBR forum

I have problems with this B- , bookie ,

Here is my story on bettingadvice http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showthread.php?t=70382

They just saying that they do investigation , i contacted SBr before month , he told me that he afraid that they cant do anything , and say me that i wrote to IBAS , then i wrote to Ibas he wrote them a letter , but they never answered to me ,

I filled also complaint but never got answer ,

I dont know what to do anymore , they stole my money on unfair way . and its big money for me(727 EURO) . i think it will be usefull that i write them that sent me my betting history .

they answer is always same , WHAT to do i cant forget this and how they robbed me just because i won money.

Bleeth
    Bleeth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

This kind of horror stories is why i'm afraid to have more than few hundreds at one bookie.
    By the way how do i sign up for Betingadvice Lorenzo, i can't find join in link anywhere ?

LM

i registered there before 4 years , now only moderators can register you or , you need to open fastmail adress i guess that can help .

yes Horor , its no good to have big money , but if somoene one to steal you money he will do even with smaller sum of money , shameful bookie. i hope soemone can help me .
    Last edited by LM; 03-13-12 at 03:39 PM.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20351

Hacked accounts can occur at any book. I've seen reports of it at several books and know a couple of people who've suffered that at Betfair.

Security over logins has to be the player's responsibility.

You are however entitled to get a proper response from the bookie and IBAS in due course after allowing sufficient time for their investigations into the matter.

Be aware however that under certain circumstances of suspected fraud or illegal activity the bookie is required to make a suspicious transaction report to the authorities and having done that they are not legally permitted to tell you anything.

Bleeth

Quote Originally Posted by LM View Post
    bytheway , Lorenzo not my real name , but i registered as it very similar to my name , im from Croatia .

Mojnesrat, will you pay tax to Linić on that 700 bucks from Betfred

LM

jedi govna budalo pokvarena .da bog da se i tebi to dogodilo pa da vidis kako je.
    Last edited by LM; 03-13-12 at 03:44 PM.

Bleeth

jedi govna budalo pokvarena .da bog da se i tebi to dogodilo pa da vidis kako je.
    m8 i think you got me completely wrong, sincerely there was no any intention to mock you, i apologize if you felt offended in any way. Believe me i know how it feels when 700 hard earned bucks go away in a sec. and would never want something like that to anyone.

LM

Hi i not believe in that , i think that can be good excuse . mostly it will be weird if that happened , i playing 4 years on internet and that will be first time , i think they took my money because i win and that is all which i think , my account was just sport betting i was bet only on basketball , and then this happened to me , im so sad and i can only wait .and maybe they will be humans to return me my money which i won.

Downgrading this bookie not mean much to me personally but will be helpfull to others to know that money is not so safe there , and i can see that other peoples also tolding about this bookie as they took some winings from them .,

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20351

Hi i not believe in that , i think that can be good excuse . mostly it will be weird if that happened , i playing 4 years on internet and that will be first time , i think they took my money because i win and that is all which i think , my account was just sport betting i was bet only on basketball , and then this happened to me , im so sad and i can only wait .and maybe they will be humans to return me my money which i won.

Downgrading this bookie not mean much to me personally but will be helpfull to others to know that money is not so safe there , and i can see that other peoples also tolding about this bookie as they took some winings from them .,
    I've been betting on the net for a decade and fortunately haven't had the experience but I know it does happen to some players.

Betfred is an ordinary outfit like the rest of the UK operators who call themselves bookmakers but won't tolerate players who know how to win. However they are not crooks and haven't stolen your money because you won a little. That's just chickenfeed to them. I won when playing there and they always paid promptly.