minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Quote Originally Posted by MatchbookMike View Post
    All I can say and I do ask that you take my word for it because it does Matchbook no favours to lie to you is that the 'fly by night operation' you describe had absolutely nothing to do with us. Our software and code is proprietary and exclusively owned by us and we have made sure it is well protected. From all investigations we did this entity had done a paint job in attempt to somehow recreate a visually similar version of matchbook from what it looked like 6 years ago !!!
    In all likelihood they are one of the untold Ponzi schemes available on the web attempting to draw in US punters and ultimately take their cash. However if people want to think we would waste our valuable IP by allowing such an entity to use our code , then feel free !. I am of the belief that this would be a huge disservice to the many players who do/will benefit greatly by Matchbook growing stronger by the day.
    than i take you at your word
    best of luck in your endeavors
    my advice would be to get your prices on oddsportal,rebelbetting,oddsfinder,etc etc
    and a few adds on forums other than sbr(who don't need to be named here) but face the UK soccer market might be plus
    otherwise JJ will be correct the Canadians and the few Aussie and UK punters who post here will never allow you growth

MatchbookMike
    MatchbookMike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2288

Please note we also now have a starter set of video tutorials for those customers that may be new to betting or find our platform tricky to understand. I acknowledge that some of the videos many be very elementary for some of the seasoned pros that frequent SBR but some may prove useful especially when it comes to posting offers and requesting better stakes and prices and obviously for new customers. Videos can be found within the help and tutorial section of our site.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20513

I look forward to your deposit. An exchange after all is a community. The more punters posting and taking offers the better for everyone please feel free to tell anyone that may not of heard of Matchbook that we are now available in Multicurrency and we are credible betting exchange. As some of the most influential and frequent posters on this forum have mentioned we DO have GOOD odds and we DO pay. That has to be the foundation of any good betting product.
    I'm sure I could get you several new customers if you were to open up AUD accounts.

There's a good reason why all those UK books are targetting the Australian market.

And there's very good reason for Aussie punters to be looking further afield having experienced their pathetic limiting tactics.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    FFS!!

Why do you think I and others have been pleading so long for additional currencies?

Now we've got them and it will add significantly to volumes.
    Yeah, I've been suggesting this for ages. Not for myself (have $ and GBP accounts so makes no difference), but for liquidity from others.

MatchbookMike

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    than i take you at your word
    best of luck in your endeavors
    my advice would be to get your prices on oddsportal,rebelbetting,oddsfinder,etc etc
    and a few adds on forums other than sbr(who don't need to be named here) but face the UK soccer market might be plus
    otherwise JJ will be correct the Canadians and the few Aussie and UK punters who post here will never allow you growth
    Minet, thankyou for your words and also your suggestions. We are currently listed on Betbrain and already have good relations with many of the various odds comparison sites. We did however feel it necessary to deploy the multicurrency feature first as many clients regardless of our great prices and industry leading commission rates would find it annoying that they could only bet in USD. Now that we are addressing such issues rest assured you will find Matchbook as best prices in many more odds comparison sites in the coming months.

BeardedTaco
    BeardedTaco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

You do a great job responding to questions but always seem to ignore the touted vip rewards program last year. You guys decide not to go forward with it correct?

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedTaco View Post
    You do a great job responding to questions but always seem to ignore the touted vip rewards program last year. You guys decide not to go forward with it correct?
    MM has been posting in several threads today and it can be hard to keep up but he has addressed that issue. Check the other current Matchbook threads.

MatchbookMike

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedTaco View Post
    Sorry I did put this in another thread VIP is coming very very soon. Any current customers will be kept at the current commission rates for a significant period of time. After that their wager volume will have to be above a minimum threshold to qualify for the current and better rates. We will release more details in the coming weeks.

kiwi
    kiwi's Avatar Become A Pro!

I put that multi-currency-information in a german forum. I for myself will start playing there as soon as I find time to make my "Matchbook-Calculator" to consider the unusual commision structure for my arbs. Thanks for the the beta-tester bonus by the way.

MatchbookMike

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    I put that multi-currency-information in a german forum. I for myself will start playing there as soon as I find time to make my "Matchbook-Calculator" to consider the unusual commision structure for my arbs. Thanks for the the beta-tester bonus by the way.
    German language site is around the corner too.

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

Good news. I'll be giving MB a go in future. A presence on more odds comparison sites would also be nice.

MatchbookMike

Quote Originally Posted by King_Suckerman View Post
    Good news. I'll be giving MB a go in future. A presence on more odds comparison sites would also be nice.
    We will be happy to have you on board and yes you will start seeing us on more odds sites over the coming year. Our range of deposit options will also increase dramatically to include direct debit and CC deposits . All the new features I have mentioned today will hopefully make player engagement with our product even easier.

QQPALLADIUM
    QQPALLADIUM's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope not.

yet they don't offer AUD on their signup page...so if i was an aussie you wouldn't even know they offered it...

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by QQPALLADIUM View Post
    yet they don't offer AUD on their signup page...so if i was an aussie you wouldn't even know they offered it...
    Australia rejoices in the fact that you aren't.

Brettels is more than enough to put up with.

QQPALLADIUM
    QQPALLADIUM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just as I expected...can't answer the query...i win again....off to dinner on bourbon st....

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by QQPALLADIUM View Post
    Just as I expected...can't answer the query...i win again....off to dinner on bourbon st....
    question?

they are usually identified by the presence of a question mark (?) at the end of the sentence

boxcutter
    boxcutter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

We will be happy to have you on board and yes you will start seeing us on more odds sites over the coming year. Our range of deposit options will also increase dramatically to include direct debit and CC deposits . All the new features I have mentioned today will hopefully make player engagement with our product even easier.
    Matchbook offering new currencies will make my life alot easier. I was getting a bit tired of having to do math in my head very quick. Cant wait for my new GBP account not on a bad run at the mo, early days though.
    Your rep on live chat says that your live in running product will be up and running in the future would have like to have a bet on gerrard's hatrick when the pool were 1-0 up tonight. When do you think this will be released ? as Im sure you will do lots of business. Good luck with the product I will tell a couple of the lads at work in the morn to check out your site as it is very decent.
    Betfair does my head in takes me about 20 clicks to bet on a effing match,lol

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

You always cry about getting insulted hareeba! But its OK for you to give them out! Schmuck.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by brettels View Post
    You always cry about getting insulted hareeba! But its OK for you to give them out! Schmuck.
    I object to unwarranted personal insults and accusations of lying.

Both you and that QQ chap have dished out far far worse than my very mild and wholeheartedly deserved quip.

brettels

Deserved? Why would you deserve anything? You get as good as you give, you can dish but can't take. Grow up, I stopped the bullshyte sling match at shari's request but you as you always do continue on because you are too immature to just stop. It begins again, this is obviously what you want, so don't cry next time you can't handle something.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by brettels View Post
    Deserved? Why would you deserve anything? You get as good as you give, you can dish but can't take. Grow up, I stopped the bullshyte sling match at shari's request but you as you always do continue on because you are too immature to just stop. It begins again, this is obviously what you want, so don't cry next time you can't handle something.
    If you are seriously saying that my quip was insulting to you, all I can say is you are extraordinarily thin-skinned and I apologise for upsetting you. But frankly it was so much milder than so many remarks you've made and falsehoods you've accused me of and I doubt anyone else (perhaps aside from QQ) would conceivably consider it to be offensive enough to even respond to.

brettels

I'm not upset and can't be insulted by you! Im just acknowledging your attempt, in a thread where I had not posted in so obviously your like a plastic American high school girl with issues. But it's ok, I don't expect you to stop as you have shown your maturity level with your never ending battle trying to prove something with QQ.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Take it to pms, girls.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Come on, if it isn't clear now that Hareba works for MB i cannot help you.
    Lowers the safety of this outfit by around 50% i'd say.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    Oh look, MB also works together with multiple ID scammers.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

All these guys talk and matchbook has to seed markets to keep place open

So many games an volume does not even move, same amount in pool

Its actually a fixed odds betting site right now

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    All these guys talk and matchbook has to seed markets to keep place open

So many games an volume does not even move, same amount in pool

Its actually a fixed odds betting site right now
    wtf you talking about?

volume moves for me every day

why do you persist with this anti-MB crusade?

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

JJ give it a break
    Matchbook is top exchange for US Sports and with multi currency will continue to grow
    Stop bashing this book when all they do is pay and pay promptly whilst offering amazing odds
    There are many other stiff books you should be making people aware of/bash, not a legit book like Matchy
    Points Awarded:

Fishhead gave the_situation 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

deleted

cobra_king
    cobra_king's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 36669

A small gripe but it's irritating that you can no longer click straight to the 'reports' part directly, now being forced to make an extra click into the 'Your Account' section. More clicking is never a good thing imo.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by cobra_king View Post
    A small gripe but it's irritating that you can no longer click straight to the 'reports' part directly, now being forced to make an extra click into the 'Your Account' section. More clicking is never a good thing imo.
    totally agree ... I've already made a complaint about that

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

If you have an AUD currency, I will open a Matchbook account today!

Art Vandeleigh
    Art Vandeleigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

The site doesn't entirely fit on my screen anymore since yesterday (Mar. 13), hopefully your business will grow as well.

Is there any (hidden) setting I can use to adjust things so the entire betting platform fits on my screen, like it has for the previous 4 years?

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandeleigh View Post
    The site doesn't entirely fit on my screen anymore since yesterday (Mar. 13), hopefully your business will grow as well.

Is there any (hidden) setting I can use to adjust things so the entire betting platform fits on my screen, like it has for the previous 4 years?
    They do tend to mess with the presentation for no apparent improvement in functionality but it's okay for me using Firefox. Which browser are you using?

greeno99
    greeno99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandeleigh View Post

What screen settings/resolution do you have yours on?

First 1234 Last