delija80
    delija80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

BET365 problem..

I before 35 days withdraw my money via bookie.they ask for id doccuments i send.they confirmed that is ok.But after this they say will send PVC postal verification code to my postal adress.After 35 days i dont receive any letter from hem.i contacy tthey support 2 times.they always say we sent again.
    I same letter received on my postal adress for 3-4 days when i open moneybookers account.

I hear from one friend that he received that letter after 3 months on hes postal adress.
    I cant withdraw money without this pvc code.

Can anyone help me...?

thx

doowahdiddy
    Wheres the beef?
    doowahdiddy's Avatar Become A Pro!

So it was lost in the post, they are now sending another. Whats the problem? Check with your postal service

delija80

they sent 3 times they say me always when i contact them support they always say will send again...

I receive same letter from moneybookers for 3 days...And you say me lost in my post...

oki i lost and win on BET65 and now they joking with my money..is that ok way to say me that possible that 3 times post lost...?
    i doing all with rules od bookie and now they play game with me...?
    i Wanna my money...
    And if anyone can help or i must contact some agency of licence where BET65 receive licence...
    IF anyone can help me pls ..i wait for answer?

delija80

Hope SBR can help me i contact them on they page for help...

my friend from bulgaria received same letter for 3 months...

i dont know what to say its mission imposible that times letter lost in my post service...