pokerplayer22
    pokerplayer22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Legends Short Paid All Parlays made between March '11 and December "11

I've had an account with legends for the better part of 7 years and have loved playing with them. Recently i was informed that any parlays made on their site since they upgraded their software in March of 2011 paid lower than they were supposed to. For example...in baseball if I made a $100 parlay with a -200 and a +170, instead of paying out $405 for the $100, the player would receive like $394. This happened on approximately 90 bets that I placed between March and December of last year and it only happened on parlays, not straight bets. Im not sure if this was done purposely or just on accident. They corrected the "glitch" in December but up until then, every parlay placed that included moneylines (as opposed to the usual -110) with them for the 9 months prior was underpaid. I went over my wager history with their manager Rachel and she made good on my account but I think everyone who played with them during that period of time should call them up and do the same. I bet parlays for between $50-$200 so I know there are alot of bigger bettors out there that are owed alot more than i was. I wouldnt waste for time contacting them if you may be owed like $5 or $10, but if you think you may be owed more, than definately contact them asap.

Im not sure if SBR can do anything here. Im guessing that each player should just handle their own account.

princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unreal.
    How and exactly in what manner did this info come your way?
    This is a potential PR Titanic.

pokerplayer22

If in fact it was an honest mistake, I dont think it is a huge deal but i do feel that anyone that is owed money should contact Rachel or Judy immediately, especially if the amount could be in the hundreds. i wouldnt waste my time for smaller players. I talked to a freind of mine who lives in Cali and we were talking about different books, gambling, etc and he told me what had happened with him so i called legends and got them to email me a history of my plays between that period of time and almost every single parlay was shorted, even the losing ones which didnt end up costing me anything. Some were shorted as little as $2 but none paid too much. Like i said, I dont think this is a huge deal (if it was an honest mistake) but i do feel that they should make good on every players acct that was affected.

mrpooh
    mrpooh's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just talked with Judy and am having her check my history

pokerplayer22

Quote Originally Posted by mrpooh View Post
    I just talked with Judy and am having her check my history
    Hope u get a nice little chunk of $ put back in your acct. I just had them send me my wager history because I wanted to figure it out for myself rather than rely on them to do it correctly.