SharkMerc
    SharkMerc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Help! BETONLINE False Chip Dumping Accusation!

Hi I am have been playing poker professionally for a few years now, some of you might know me as Hasu_Ninja on FTP or Jackmerc on stars, and most recently CopyNinja on Betonline. I deposited 1k on that site 2 times about 3 months ago and ran up the second deposit to about 12-15k and attempted my first cash out of just under 5k. They proceeded to cancel that request due to document verification which is standard so I gave them every thing they asked for and tried cashing out again. A week later on 3/2/2012 I got an email saying this:

Hello Noel.

While reviewing your payment, we noticed an unusual play pattern related to usernames (tyuiop155) and (CastTroy).

This pattern involves the funds transferring from their account to your account through the hands played.

May you please explain this situation?

Please be aware that we keep records for all the hands involved.

Best regards,
    RG
    BetOnLine Payouts
    payouts@betonline.com

This is pretty bogus I play heads up from 1/2-3/6 about 5 days a week and run into some pretty bad players which was the case here. I am really not sure how to approach this issue I have gotten no responses by emailing them back and they refuse to talk about the situation on the phone telling me to wait for a response from the operations department which still hasn't come. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

new threads about them trying to cheat players all the time latley...

start playing poker elsewhere would be by far the best advice

SharkMerc

Yea I heard some good things when they were being promoted on this forum a while back so I figured I would give it a shot, and the poker playing experience was great but then this happened and it all changed for the negative

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

#1 Hand Histories are your friend in this case. Do you have your complete Hand History saved to your computer? BOL will not or at least drag their feet in providing any scrap of Hand Histories in Chip Dumping Cases.

#2 Look back on SBR a few months back....these problems were not uncommon. BOL would lock the account and then try to piece together the rationilaztion of seizing the account.

#3 BOL allowed cashouts by players who did file SBR complaints. Do so right away.

#4 Keep every email between you and them.

#5 Stay calm...do not give in to any temptation to berating the book at this point. Doing so will only cause the book to dig in its heels.

Good luck and keep us posted with updates every few days

PLA
    PLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 787

Havent heard a complain from betonline long time

SharkMerc

Thanks for the advice, unfortunately I do not have the HHs, I will try asking for them in an email and see where that gets me.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5

Quote Originally Posted by SharkMerc View Post
    Thanks for the advice, unfortunately I do not have the HHs, I will try asking for them in an email and see where that gets me.
    I dont get this. How does any online poker player who plays for any significant amount of money not have the Hand Histories saved to their pc?

If I recall, every complaint that BOL has had on this site dealing with online poker involves people who do not save their hand histories to their computer.

1k deposit and you dont save hand histories to your pc...UGH. The majority of people that play from the USA are expierenced. The UIGEA has made it hard for the casual player to get money on and off....its time consuming.

Enough of the rant...GL with this but every time these people dont save hand histories...UGH

SharkMerc

Quote Originally Posted by mighty maron View Post
    I dont get this. How does any online poker player who plays for any significant amount of money not have the Hand Histories saved to their pc?

If I recall, every complaint that BOL has had on this site dealing with online poker involves people who do not save their hand histories to their computer.

1k deposit and you dont save hand histories to your pc...UGH. The majority of people that play from the USA are expierenced. The UIGEA has made it hard for the casual player to get money on and off....its time consuming.

Enough of the rant...GL with this but every time these people dont save hand histories...UGH
    Well the thing is these hands are from when I first started playing on the website and I was just testing the waters and trying to build a bank roll, so basically I did not take it serious until more recently when I have a real bank roll to play with, but I get where you are coming from.

in play, run(s)
    in play, run(s)'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

"Please be aware that we keep records for all the hands involved."

If they have the hand history, ask them to give it to you.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Ask for your hand history. Then, post all hands with that player here.

If you don't know this player, were not sharing an IP address, and he was not just dumping chips, you should get your money.

SharkMerc

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    Ask for your hand history. Then, post all hands with that player here.

If you don't know this player, were not sharing an IP address, and he was not just dumping chips, you should get your money.
    Yes I have sent them an email asking for my HHs but they have yet to reply to any of the emails I sent them since they have accused me of this so I am not sure where that will get me. I definitely do not know these players I only remember them being very bad at poker but the heads up match ups were completely legit, no chip dumping involved.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

get sbr to look into it by filling out a complaint form.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

They wont take your money dude, dont feel like your money is gone. But do feel like it will take a while because your looking at a month for them to do everything, its so stupid that they keep doing this when they know in the past it was because they cant figure it out. Hopefully u dont need the money now as this process could make u feel worrysome, but like i said they are a solid book that pays. Just file a SBR complaint and let them work it out for u as they will get it done faster.

SharkMerc

Update just talked to live chat, he listed the hand histories that were deemed suspicious hopefully this can help..

Jay Sanders: Thank you for contacting BetOnline Live Chat Service. How may I assist you today?
    Noel: Hi my account has been frozen for about a week now and I have tried contacting operations about it but I still have yet to get a response from them
    Noel: They accused me of chip dumping and froze my account but I can assure you all my hands were legitimate and I play regularly heads up poker and some times run into very bad players
    Noel: I was wondering if you can provide me with the hand histories for the hands deemed suspicious
    Jay Sanders: Unfortunately this was detected by our manager and it was on more than 1 hand, the account was suspended until further notice
    Noel: Can I speak to the manager or get the "hands" that were suspicious?
    Jay Sanders: Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment...
    Noel: ok
    Jay Sanders: ok
    Noel: In the email I received it said you guys have records of all the hands involved, may I please have the hand histories of the hands that are in question?
    Jay Sanders: yes we do
    Noel: ok great, can you email them to me?
    Jay Sanders: CD detected with CastTroy 964346942/964346481/964311333/964343910/964328508/964356137/964335220/964336834/964330459/964333718 - RG 3/2/12
    Jay Sanders: CD detected with tyuiop155 963822289/963823119/963834151/963826547/963827318/963835148 - RG 3/2/12
    Jay Sanders: suspicious hands with zanz keep an eye on this customer - RG 3/1/12
    Noel: can I have the actual hand histories?
    Jay Sanders: those are the hand histories.
    Noel: These were just terrible players though, it is common to run into them playing heads up. Every now and then I run into some one who is better than me but I have the discipline to leave the game, these players did not, it doesn't mean they were dumping chips to my account, it is completely legit.
    Jay Sanders: this was the decision taken by upper management Noel, unfortunately there is nothing we can do to overwrite this.
    Noel: I see, how can I get in contact with them? They are taking a very long time to respond to my emails.
    Jay Sanders: They are not available at the moment but you can ask to speak with a supervisor on regards,
    Jay Sanders: I can also send a request asking what needs to be done for your account to be reopened.
    Noel: Yes that would be of great help if you can do that.
    Noel: It is really tough to resolve the issue because they have yet to respond to any of my emails.
    Jay Sanders: Once we receive confirmation we will make sure to let you know.
    Noel: Ok thanks Jay.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

exactly why poker players shouldnt play at BOL

the point is they loook for a way out anytime some1 wins a good amount playing on their poker site..customer is left in the dark for weeks,.then after 30+ days they finally admit customer did nothing wrong...feel bad for players that dont have SBR at the point for them in these situations...who knows how bad this really is at BOL for poker players...

this is a trend there...SBR will get ur money bud, but dont put urself in this position again by playing there

complete crap!
    Last edited by 5mike5; 03-12-12 at 12:21 PM.

bachngocduong
    bachngocduong's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah you're fuckkk dumb your money gone
    Join Date: 12-20-08 you're not new here don't you see how shit they're why you still deposit and play there

Justin7

This is not a satisfactory way to handle this. File a complaint (see my signature), and someone from SBR will help you.

SharkMerc

This is not a satisfactory way to handle this. File a complaint (see my signature), and someone from SBR will help you.
    I have filed a complaint on 3/9 and SBR Lou sent me an email saying they are looking into it but I have not heard back from either Lou or Betonline yet, do you know how long this process normally takes? This is the first poker site out of the several I have played over my poker career to have accuse me of this, so I am not familiar with the process.

SharkMerc

Quote Originally Posted by bachngocduong View Post
    yeah you're fuckkk dumb your money gone
    Join Date: 12-20-08 you're not new here don't you see how shit they're why you still deposit and play there
    Well I signed up a few months ago and didn't hear too many bad thing about it, there was a guy named Alex on this forum that was promoting the poker play on the website and from what he said it sounded like a great place for U.S players who have limited options to begin with to play so I gave it a shot.

Justin7

It's only been one business day since you filed it. You should get a response today or tomorrow. The investigation could take awhile... but if you're innocent and an SBR person is on it, you'll get your money from Betonline.

SharkMerc

It's only been one business day since you filed it. You should get a response today or tomorrow. The investigation could take awhile... but if you're innocent and an SBR person is on it, you'll get your money from Betonline.
    Ok thanks Justin I will take your advice and wait it out then.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

just gonna have to wait, SBR will come through 4 ya

justin7 is right too, no point at all trying to chat with BOL at this point...but in future just know this has happened to MANY other, im sure not just the ones we have seen complain on SBR about it...i wouldnt play there ever again now that u know they do this often enough

just be glad ju got SBR in ur corner, think of how many others dont have any1 to turn to, and actually never see the money they won fairly

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5

Interesting. I do not seem to recall BOL ever giving specific hand history numbers to support a charge of collusion/chip dumping. BOL has usually been vague regarding HH and chip dumping in the past.

So OP....ask BOL in live chat for the HH to be sent to your email. In the past, BOL could not or would not provide Hand Histories to complaints about chip dumping. Them actually using HH numbers would indicate that they might have fixed the HH problem or their case is stronger than usual.

So OP...in an era of open information. Please ask live chat at BOL for their hand history of the specific hands quoted. Then let SBR work on your complaint. If you fail to get satisfaction after the process plays out, then post the Hand specifics...not before. SBR is good at what they do...let them show their expertise to you

KEdge2k
    KEdge2k's Avatar Become A Pro!

AGAIN with BOL and their poker balance seizures?

Hopefully stay patient OP, Justin will help you out on this one, he was able to get other players paid so sit tight and wait for SBR

SharkMerc

Quote Originally Posted by KEdge2k View Post
    AGAIN with BOL and their poker balance seizures?

Hopefully stay patient OP, Justin will help you out on this one, he was able to get other players paid so sit tight and wait for SBR
    Thanks man I appreciate it, I have heard good things about having SBR on my side so I am going to be patient and hope they come through for me.

thanhquang205
    thanhquang205's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Good luck, good luck man!!! I was unable to get my money back at BOL so I hope you do. The worst scenario is that they only refund your deposit. I hope Justin7 will step in this case and help OP. In my case, Lou is on BOL side and coming up with the conclusion that I was lying. I have nothing to do with my case now but I hope they pay you. Best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SharkMerc View Post
    Ok thanks Justin I will take your advice and wait it out then.
    Sir, you filed the complaint on 3/10/2012 at 11:37AM and received a reply from us on 3/10/2012 at 2:50PM.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

i would call them every 5 mins. If i had thatm money in question , forget email and live chat i wouldbee on the phone with them

SBR Lou

We spoke with the player on the telephone today. We'll know more soon.

SharkMerc

Yes I would like to thank SBR Lou for all his help and support he spoke to me over the phone and assured me he was on the case, so now we have to be patient and hope for the best.

SBR Lou

BetOnline has completed their audit of this case and will be reopening the player's account today.

SharkMerc

Thanks again Lou would have been much tougher with out you.

Flyinghigh
    Flyinghigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

I hear you. Bet online suuuucks!

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    BetOnline has completed their audit of this case and will be reopening the player's account today.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

no way id have 1.00 in this place...

glad to see OP had SBR on their side...nice job guys

12 Last