Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I enjoy playing poker at betonline, I don't engage in any shady activity and really have no worries and I'm a big heads up player myself.

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetOnline sucks nowadays but was OK in the past. It seems like any player that makes money playing poker at this book gets their funds seized and accused of chip dumping. Jusy play with 5Dimes and never sweat your money.

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

their alot of cases of betonline seizing funds?

thanhquang205
    thanhquang205's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Congrat OP!!!!!!!!!

princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great news-and fixed quickly-great job Lou!
    I like playing poker on BOL as well. Played alot an the Merge network, but seem to enjoy the vibe at BOL.
    It seems their CS has gotten alot better (i had been highly critical of them in the past), and they are now running a less wobbley ship:-)
    Good Luck

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

Quote Originally Posted by Hankwins View Post
    their alot of cases of betonline seizing funds?
    Yes use the search feature and find the previous cases. In the last few months there have been numerous complaints that are basically identical. A player has funds ceased, Betonline says "We have completed an investigation and have detected and confirmed chip dumping," the player disputes it, and eventually BetOnline says oops, there was no chip dumping. In some cases they took weeks to fix the problem and refused to even send the player his hand histories. Their poker customer service is clearly awful.

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

Bet Online poker: AVOID

First 12