AdamStock1983
    AdamStock1983's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Bovada closing accounts taking money if inactive

I got this email today.

This is a reminder that your account has been inactive for near or over 18 months. In accordance with our Terms of Service your account will be locked in 3 days if not reactivated.

If you have any questions please contact our 24/7 Customer Service team by phone at 1-888-263-0000.

Bovada Customer Service
    service@bovada.lv
    1-888-263-0000

I have played @Bodog within 10 months, but I will never play at this trash box again

After reading in the forums Bovada members that have a balance will be 0 out if they are inactive for 18 months.

So if you have a balance @ Bovada and don't play for 18 months all funds are forfeited to Bovada.

What a sham. I don't care about the fine print. I will never play at this piece of shit book again. Only a matter a time before it goes under. Thank god I don't have a penny tied up there. What a joke

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

but i think alot of books are like that ,dont think its just them,but they do seem like they are going downhill with this new software and no name poker tables

Bovada Service
    bovada
    Bovada Service's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11289

Quote Originally Posted by AdamStock1983 View Post
    I got this email today.

This is a reminder that your account has been inactive for near or over 18 months. In accordance with our Terms of Service your account will be locked in 3 days if not reactivated.

If you have any questions please contact our 24/7 Customer Service team by phone at 1-888-263-0000.

Bovada Customer Service
    service@bovada.lv
    1-888-263-0000

I have played @Bodog within 10 months, but I will never play at this trash box again

After reading in the forums Bovada members that have a balance will be 0 out if they are inactive for 18 months.

So if you have a balance @ Bovada and don't play for 18 months all funds are forfeited to Bovada.

What a sham. I don't care about the fine print. I will never play at this piece of shit book again. Only a matter a time before it goes under. Thank god I don't have a penny tied up there. What a joke
    Some of our active players mistakenly received a note from us stating that their account would be shut down due to inactivity if we did not hear from them in three days. Please accept our apologies for the misunderstanding and rest assured that these accounts are not being closed.

We have this policy due to our licensing commitments that say after 18 months of inactivity, balances must be zeroed out. We do update players prior to closing accounts, and these funds are not forfeited. Should the player come back to re-open the account after the timeframe, we will re-instate the account and full balance.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20519

Quote Originally Posted by Bovada Service View Post
    Some of our active players mistakenly received a note from us stating that their account would be shut down due to inactivity if we did not hear from them in three days. Please accept our apologies for the misunderstanding and rest assured that these accounts are not being closed.

We have this policy due to our licensing commitments that say after 18 months of inactivity, balances must be zeroed out. We do update players prior to closing accounts, and these funds are not forfeited. Should the player come back to re-open the account after the timeframe, we will re-instate the account and full balance.
    So if a player dies or becomes incapacitated and his family don't know about the account, you just steal it?

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

One word scum of the earth. No respect for the dead, fukk that shit.