beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

bovada's website is a fukking mess

half the time it doesnt open, the other half it's automatically logging you out after 90 seconds of inactivity. total shit

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It might be a tech issue

I see no issues with it on my end

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

It's had a lot of problems today.

They also sent out an e-mail earlier warning that they'd lock my account for being inactive and confiscate the funds.

I bet there almost every day.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5338

Never had anything like that happen to me. Although 5-10 mins go by it will log me out. I don't mind it.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Ok, i take that back now im getting server error when i try to go in.

Bovada Service
    bovada
    Bovada Service's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11289

Quote Originally Posted by beg154860 View Post
    half the time it doesnt open, the other half it's automatically logging you out after 90 seconds of inactivity. total shit
    We are aware of the issues being reported on Bovada.lv. They are a result of website maintenance, and we apologize if these have caused any inconvenience. We expect everything to be back to normal shortly, but, unfortunately, you may see minor intermittent issues in the meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    It's had a lot of problems today.

They also sent out an e-mail earlier warning that they'd lock my account for being inactive and confiscate the funds.

I bet there almost every day.
    Some of our active players mistakenly received a note from us stating that their account has been inactive and would be locked unless there was activity. Again, please accept our apologies for this misunderstanding and rest assured that these accounts are not being locked.

beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

Even if someone is inactive with their account what business is it of yours? If they have their money in their own account they should be able to let it sit there until the end of days. You lock their account? Nice

Hank Rose
    Hank Rose's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bovada Service View Post
    We are aware of the issues being reported on Bovada.lv. They are a result of website maintenance, and we apologize if these have caused any inconvenience. We expect everything to be back to normal shortly, but, unfortunately, you may see minor intermittent issues in the meantime.

Some of our active players mistakenly received a note from us stating that their account has been inactive and would be locked unless there was activity. Again, please accept our apologies for this misunderstanding and rest assured that these accounts are not being locked.
    No, let's get this straight. The note said locked and their funds would be confiscated. We all know that's going to eventually happen, but just to keep us amused, explain this little slip of the tongue.

2 Kids
    Be Jealous
    2 Kids's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

i doubt if i ever open a account with this company not till they become more rated

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

this seems a bit harsh. why would they confiscate funds? and only give you 3 days notice. thats bullcrap. i dont care if it was a mistake or not.

Name:  bodog.jpg
Views: 645
Size:  41.4 KB

Bovada Service
    bovada
    Bovada Service's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11289

Quote Originally Posted by beg154860 View Post
    Even if someone is inactive with their account what business is it of yours? If they have their money in their own account they should be able to let it sit there until the end of days. You lock their account? Nice
    We have this policy due to our licensing commitments that say after 18 months of inactivity balances must be zeroed out. This can be found in Point 3.8 of our Terms of Service. We do update players prior to us closing accounts, and should the player come back to re-open the account after the timeframe, we will reinstate the account and full balance.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

Thank you Bovada, you have restored complete confidence in the poster's of SBR. May Jesus Christ Bless you and Calvin!

Lo$t
    BTC go brrrrrr
    Lo$t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Ayre. Don't Care!

visualrealism
    visualrealism's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

I have $200 in my bovada account. Once i win or lose, im done with this book.

Hank Rose
    Hank Rose's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bovada Service View Post
    We have this policy due to our licensing commitments that say after 18 months of inactivity balances must be zeroed out. This can be found in Point 3.8 of our Terms of Service. We do update players prior to us closing accounts, and should the player come back to re-open the account after the timeframe, we will reinstate the account and full balance.
    What possible reason could there for such a policy? Why does Bovada get to keep the funds?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

A lot of UK Books have this inactivity clause
    Some Aussie books also have it
    TAB's do

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just dont care for this book at all.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Happening again today. I've been trying for the last 20 minutes or so to log in. It won't let me.

No halftime betting on basketball for me today.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Have had no trouble today

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163