2 Kids
    Be Jealous
    2 Kids's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

Heritage--Next One To Be Siezed

I love heritage, but with all of this talk with the sbr open invites, and all the members posting in the forum. Its such a hot topic that it makes me worry that they may be the next ones that they crappy American government will go after. I need to know if heritage is safe from them or should they change their dot.com name. If they go their will be no more good books left.

Megatron81lions
    Megatron81lions's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 118

No one is safe but I liked the fact that heritage was not open to everyone. That being said I'm sure the money was just to great to stay private forever

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Chicken Little is that you?!?!?!?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Illusivecone

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post

-stash

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post
    Exactly.

Bookmaker.com was seized and literally had a new site up and running before most people's ISP's were even showing the seizure notice. They weren't even down for 5 minutes.

Just because a book is currently using a .com URL doesn't mean they don't already have a .ag or .eu site ready and waiting. Some books decided to switch preemptively, some didn't. If you don't feel safe at Heritage, you probably shouldn't be betting offshore. Just my two cents ofc.

2 Kids
    Be Jealous
    2 Kids's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

i feel safe John i just figure switch over now. Why wait till it happens and ruin everything that they have worked so hard for. I hope sbr doesnt get shut down, i will be lost.

Jbaby97
    Jbaby97's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heritage is open to the public now? I don't like that

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

it's gambling - especialy here in the US. imo the odds favor against more closers in the industry. if anyone is scared of the US goverment stop gambling offshore. the stress isn't worth it.

dimaggio8
    dimaggio8's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 907

Quote Originally Posted by 2 Kids View Post
    I love heritage, but with all of this talk with the sbr open invites, and all the members posting in the forum. Its such a hot topic that it makes me worry that they may be the next ones that they crappy American government will go after. I need to know if heritage is safe from them or should they change their dot.com name. If they go their will be no more good books left.
    I think that is reasonable worry. That is why if someone is unsure and has funds in that book or books, get your money out of there so you don't have to worry.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Incredible. lol

bachngocduong
    bachngocduong's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by John Dough View Post
    Exactly.

Bookmaker.com was seized and literally had a new site up and running before most people's ISP's were even showing the seizure notice. They weren't even down for 5 minutes.

Just because a book is currently using a .com URL doesn't mean they don't already have a .ag or .eu site ready and waiting. Some books decided to switch preemptively, some didn't. If you don't feel safe at Heritage, you probably shouldn't be betting offshore. Just my two cents ofc.
    yes you right heritage ready have .eu

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Hey guys don't forget this as Spiro from the greek guaranteed they would payout any amount to his old users or he would personally pay them. So anyone using Heritage from the old Greek is pretty damn safe if u ask me and i don't think he would put his neck on the line if anyone would get screwed over, remember Spiro he payed out any amount to anyone.

poker6469
    poker6469's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1656

true

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

maybe they only invite bettors who have a long track record of placing bets thus avoiding undercover aholes?

dimaggio8
    dimaggio8's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 907

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    Incredible. lol
    Yeah, I highly doubt it will be seized too, just stating the obvious.

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

The undercovers have to clear the 1xroll that usually takes several deposits and a few years for some sbr posters that know sports very well, could this be why it takes Them so long between shut downs? Not to mention the run around they may get when cashing out from some books? Cough::bodog ::cough

Mysterous 3rd shooter type theory.
    Last edited by Nick Papageorgio; 02-29-12 at 07:21 PM.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

All USA trust worthy books will be seized within the next year and a half..........

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Heritagesports.eu looks identical to the login page for the .com address... So either a spoof, or good defense.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

At least the principal owners never spend any time in the USA. Err.....

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    Heritagesports.eu looks identical to the login page for the .com address... So either a spoof, or good defense.
    I don't know Justin why don't you type in your username and password and find out. Might be a good idea to know before posting that address on a public forum.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    I don't know Justin why don't you type in your username and password and find out. Might be a good idea to know before posting that address on a public forum.
    So he can be subject to fraud if it's a spoof? (Not that his account with $100 limits and 60 second delay is worth a damn anyway.)

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

YEah I was kind of joking, but why the hell post an address some people might try not knowing if it's a phishing scam or not? Seems pretty irresponsible.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    So he can be subject to fraud if it's a spoof? (Not that his account with $100 limits and 60 second delay is worth a damn anyway.)
    Actually, Heritage has been kinder to me. No delay, and I have 250 limits on tennis, and 500 on h2's. It's just enough to keep my money there until MLB to see what they offer.

jgilmartin
    jgilmartin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quite unlikely to be a scam. Both domains point to the same IP address.