Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

US players stay away from "bovada"

Bovada is currently stiffing people out of their money. Sending bounced/counterfeit checks is one of their many setbacks. The average US player is having issues Bovada not paying out when expect. They dont deserve our hard earned money. Best advice would be to go elsewhere with your funds. It may seem fine at the beginning but may eventually cause headaches. IJS from past experience.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

I dont think Bovada or Bodog u would have to worry. They have been around along time and wont screw anyone over, but i do know lately they have been having issues or delays of some sort.

eastern2
    eastern2's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've always been paid by them - sometimes it takes over a month but the checks have always been legit. One time it bounced due to a processor problem but they paid the fees and re-issued the check and it was fine.......

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bounced checks happen. If you're in the US and judge a book based on that, you're going to be one unhappy camper.

All you have to do is scan a copy of the returned check, and the book will gladly cover any bank-imposed fee and reissue you payment ASAP. Let us know how it goes, but you may want to consider alternate payment methods in the future.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Bovada/Bodog may have dual lines but they pay. Processor check problems happen....sorry to hear about it but your pretty safe there

Poogs
    Poogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1346

ive been with bodog/bovada for a long time. They deal dual lines, do some shady stuff with live bets and their checks seem to bounce more than others, but ive always been paid in full by them.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

USA government is to blame,the government is blocking all $$$ avenues for offshore book accounts associated with USA residents............

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Guys, I am speaking from experience. I can honestly say that I am not the only one that has gone through this situation with Bovada. They were ok for about 2-3 payouts and then they fell off. I would not reccomend them. Say hat you wanna say but I stand by what I have stated. Its not worth the hassle. If you wrong you wrong.

beantownm3
    beantownm3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Listen I've made several deposits with Bovada in the past month and a half. I've won many times including dollar supers and two dollar trifectas in the racebook, 6 spot keno hit for $500, over $3500 on basketball parlays. I'm currently on business day 7 of payout via check. I expect to it show up by the end of the following week. Last week I requested a money transfer payout at 9am and had control number by 8pm that evening. I was originally told 3 business days. Seems like Bovada is starting to do something right here. When my $1500 check arrives and clears in 24 hours I will be a happy bettor. Thanks Bovada.

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

they now offer ** payouts and tell the timeframe is 3 days

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

P2P

TryingMyBest
    TryingMyBest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Quote Originally Posted by beantownm3 View Post
    Listen I've made several deposits with Bovada in the past month and a half. I've won many times including dollar supers and two dollar trifectas in the racebook, 6 spot keno hit for $500, over $3500 on basketball parlays. I'm currently on business day 7 of payout via check. I expect to it show up by the end of the following week. Last week I requested a money transfer payout at 9am and had control number by 8pm that evening. I was originally told 3 business days. Seems like Bovada is starting to do something right here. When my $1500 check arrives and clears in 24 hours I will be a happy bettor. Thanks Bovada.
    Love the Keno Sharps

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Quote Originally Posted by TryingMyBest View Post
    Love the Keno Sharps
    Whats wrong with taking a shot now and again at a -ev game? The man never claimed to be a pro Keno player, just said hit made a hit for a nickel playing keno. So what? Keno can be an entertaining way to pass some time, and they have draws as cheap as a penny a draw, so don't be such a snob. I've even calculated their hold rates on every Keno game and I'll still play a few cards once in a while, big friggin whoop.

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

Bovada is well above average imo. I think it's important to understand the risks, and with that said the typical recreational bettor is probably better off a 5Dimes or a lower profile book like JustBet, YouWager or BetIslands. Still as far as the big names, been around a while go, Bovada is one the better ones. If the checks keep coming in around a month during the baseball season and cash 3/4 of the time and are reissued quickly the times they bounce - I'd have no problem suggesting them to most anyone. Slightly on the higher risk radar right now, but by no means code red.