BetterBetter
    BetterBetter's Avatar Become A Pro!

What am I missing about BetUs

So first off, I am aware of their poor reputation. I oppened an account with them about a year ago without doing any research. I deposited $50 and lost it all eventually. Then today I was pressed for time and instead of setting up an account with BetJam like I knew I should I decided to make another $50 deposit to BetUs.

The person I talked to asked if he could make it for $51.45 to avoid suspicion and I said sure. When I checked my account I had $52.45 as I already had $1 in the account. I made a $5.19 bet on Washington to make $4.51. Now I have two bets on Texas and UCLA risking $5 each. I looked at my account balance and it said $37.26 when by my math it should have been $46.96. A difference of $9.70.

I checked my account history to see what the deal was and next to my deposit of $51.45 it says the new balance was $42.75. It then lists the $5.19 for the first bet bringing the balance to $37.56. Then the $10 dolars for the other two bets bringing the balance to $27.56. Then it lists the $9.70 I got for winning the Washington bet and the balance is $37.26.

Why am I down $9.70 when?

BetterBetter

Ok I just noticed that where my balance is $37.26 my pending wagers are $15.19 which would bring me back to $52.45 and that is correct. Is there some sort of holding period after a deposit or something? The site recognizes that I won that first bet but still says it is pending at the same time.

I also still don't get why it says my initial balance was $42.75 after a deposit of $51.45 however.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

set up an account with a solid book, so when you are ready to make the next deposit, your account will be ready to go!

BetterBetter

That is great advice. I have an account with BetJam now so I can deposit there next time. I am more mad at myself for this decision than BetUs. I knew it was the wrong thing to do but I was in a rush. Now I just have to deal with whatever BS may come my way in the meantime. I'm not convinced I am getting ripped off, I just don't understand why the numbers are different in different sections of my account.

BetterBetter

And now suddenly my original account balance is correct and everything looks good. I don't know what is going on here but everything seems fine as of right now. I guess I'm just paranoid for dealing with a book with a bad reputation. Anyways lesson learned.

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Doesn't sound like anything to worry about BetterBetter.

GL with your plays.