JoeVig
    JoeVig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Lowvig first payout report

Fellas,
    I will post up status here on my first payout from Lowvig. I am asking for the one-per-month free express check for the max $2,500.

While I am at it, where is my bottle of Dom champagne there were supposedly sending out to players ???

2/17 - I had to update my mailing address. The website does not let you update your contact info. There is no live chat, so I had to send the info via email. They updated it the same day on the main website, but not the cashier page. Another email to support to get that fixed.

2/18 - "We have proceeded to update the information in your cashier." - Nope. Still the old info. Another email back to support.

2/20 - "We made the changed in the cashier, but for some reason it did not work. We have tried again, hence It should reflect your new address now" - Okay it finally is correct. Payout request submitted.

2/22 - My balance is still high. Cashier page page now says "No pending payouts". Another email to support.

To be continued....

=======

Suggestions:
    1) Get live chat support - PLEASE!!
    2) Allow players to update contact information self-service
    3) Send me an email if you cancel my payout request
    Points Awarded:

katstale gave JoeVig 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sounds like the BOL cs is working overtime for Lowvig. Reports of others being paid. Likely just a snafu, but will appreciate updates. I like the fact that they are still trying to offer some free paid options.

JoeVig

2/22 - Support says that the free payout is only valid if requested on a Friday, so they cancelled it. I will send it in again this Friday (nevermind the fact I started this journey a week ago).

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

BOL has that withg friday morning for the free payouts.... so this isn't something they made up after the fact.
    Keep us updated.

nflguru1
    nflguru1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3266

Good luck

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4742

I never saw anything about a free payout once a month?Where is this located please?Same rule as BOL ...hmmm.

JoeVig

2/24 - Resubmitted my request and the amount was taken out of my balance later in the day. We'll see how it goes from here.

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeVig View Post
    2/24 - Resubmitted my request and the amount was taken out of my balance later in the day. We'll see how it goes from here.
    Keep us up to date??

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for sharing, Joe. Keep us posted.

NSN21
    NSN21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7886

Any update on this JoeVig? Thinking about posting up here and was curious what the latest is.

JoeVig

3/4 - It's been a bit over a week and no check, so much for "Express" check. I would love to go to live chat and ask what's up but they don't have that (GET THE HINT @#@$%!). I sent an email this morning and of course those take up to 24 hours to respond.

All that being said, they do have nice prices on games. Will keep everyone posted.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Expect BOL timeframes, with perhaps even worse customer service.

I got a p2p payout that took a week, but it was actually sent after 2 days, it just took them 5days to respond to my emails asking for the details.

JoeVig

3/4 Update! - Email came back from CS with a tracking number. The check shipped on Feb 29 (request on a Friday 24th, so thats 3 business days processing time). Looks like I should have had it March 2 or 3 but the tracking info shows that the package went to the wrong state at first (couriers fault, not LowVig). Hoping to get it tomorrow.

JoeVig

3/5 Final Update - No thanks to the fukk tards at that courier that starts with F and ends with X, I finally got my payout today by going to two different locations. They didn't even know it was out on a truck, even though I asked them to hold for pickup.

If it would have been delivered to the right state in the first place (again, couriers fault not LowVig), I would have had it in 5 business days. That's pretty good service these days. Thanks LowVig.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did you get your bottle of Dom? Prob the fedex guy who screwed u over is drinking it up with pals.

Good to see they are paying in timely fashion. Wish I could get to that juice!!