Bigshooter
    Bigshooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

My Story With Bet Revolution

At another sports forum I won their NFL contest twice during the season ($75 and $100) & met their ridiculous rollover requirements for such a small payout. I know it was a free contest. Anyways to the point, I did everything I needed to do just to win $400. Bet Revolution has told me to scan my ID to get a payment.
    I told them "They do not & will not receive my ID." The only person who needs it, is the guy at ** counter. Just send it to the person who registered the account. They can have my $400 & stick it up their ass. Might as well thrown in my social security number & bank account & pin number. They told me it was for my own protection, thanks but I manage my store, not you. In summary look at the sponsoring book before you join your next contest, I wish I did.

"For my own protection."

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ask them if a utility bill will do. Pretty standard.

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Free contest... seriously, what security. They should have just sent him the money. It sounds like he had to work pretty hard just to meet all their requirements and qualify for a withdrawal. I am so sick of services abusing the word FREE. Why does he need to send any documents if he did not have to make a deposit, bullshit.