Mark Shark
    Mark Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bonus Bonus Bonus

The way I see it, the bigger the bonus, the bigger the chance of your money going AWOL. Maybe 3 years ago bonuses were a part of every online book. Now days however things have changed dramatically. Books who need money fast offer bigger bonuses to get your money so they can pay off others who are waiting on a withdrawal. Everytime someone starts a thread about a bonus there a many people who jump on and tell us to be careful of that particular book. Don't be fooled by those large bonuses everyone, they are just a scam to grab your money Madoff style.

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Shark View Post
    The way I see it, the bigger the bonus, the bigger the chance of your money going AWOL. Maybe 3 years ago bonuses were a part of every online book. Now days however things have changed dramatically. Books who need money fast offer bigger bonuses to get your money so they can pay off others who are waiting on a withdrawal. Everytime someone starts a thread about a bonus there a many people who jump on and tell us to be careful of that particular book. Don't be fooled by those large bonuses everyone, they are just a scam to grab your money Madoff style.
    Thats a very good point of view.

But to be serious, I guess this whole business is a rubbish one

Mark Shark

Thanks for your reply Moonbeam, Yes the whole industry has gone severely downhill since the US pulled out. When if ever will the US be able to bet again?

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the right question is not "when if ever will the US be able to bet again", but rather "when if ever will the US be able to fund/get paid from offshores again".

The offshores need an efficent way to move money back and forth. If they can get that, they are home free.

Mark Shark

Like what was said in another post. These books don't only need the sharp players from the US but also the mug punters who donate their money on a regular basis. These people are whats missing from the industry at the moment and because they aren't around the books are having troubles balancing their books.

DIF
    DIF's Avatar Become A Pro!

good point Mark with big bonus and large deposits. But I still love small bonuses and small deposits.= free money.

DIF
    DIF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Moonbeam you get your money out from BOL?