def1
    def1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

SBO documentation

hi guys i was would like to know if its normal for SBO to request me to send in credit card details via email with all the digits exposed i have supplied all the details the requested but they are asking for me to reveal my middle 8 digits on my CC this seems a very unsecure thing to be doing, i paid through moneybookers anyway and have never used my card with them.

thanks in advance for any replies to this.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

I don't believe that is normal and it seems unnecessary to me.

I've always used Moneybookers with them and never had to supply my CC details.

sportstrader88
    sportstrader88's Avatar Become A Pro!

if you never deposited there with cc it seems very strange

def1
    def1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

all sorted, they had not realised i never used a CC even though i stated this clearly in the emails we sent back and forth for a time,payout done nice and fast all good for now.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

Quote Originally Posted by def1 View Post
    all sorted, they had not realised i never used a CC even though i stated this clearly in the emails we sent back and forth for a time,payout done nice and fast all good for now.
    Good to hear. Thought there must have been some mistake about that request. They are a top-notch book for sure.

Gallin
    Gallin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2687

They were somewhat over the top with their ID requirements with me as well, didn't accept certain utility bills etc. Some of their CS wrote very poor english as well. Nevertheless, I still rate them as A+ book.