High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

5dimes...Unreal!

Did the p2p method and everything looked good on my end....money was withdrawn from my account, everything showed that it was ready to be picked up on the p2p's website. Followed the instructions to a T--not the first time either, which means the name, location, and control numbers were accurate. Well, long story short, the individual can't pick up the money for God only knows why. Going to take 3-4 days for the money to hit my bank account after having to cancel this. Maybe, I'll open up shop elsewhere and do the whole "pro" thing--though I'm stubborn about it.

I have accounts at Legends, Bookmaker, Bet DSI, and 5dimes. What are opinions on betislands? Overnight lines? lot's of betting options? I know it does not get much better than 5dimes with variety, so whose in second for a U.S player?

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

id like to know this too. I was depositing at 5dimes a lot and with their stupid limits I cant deposit now ... I need to wait for 24 hrs so that my limit gets reset. WTF ... nobody does this shit , so thats why I wanna switch elsewhere. 5dimes is crap really ...

I have so far used bovada and bookmaker, but their odds are really crappy compared to 5dimes and the european sites like bet365 etc.
    I also have an account at bet365.com from my home country(in europe) but I cant deposit with a US CC there, so I dont know how would I go about using bet365 while residing in the US.

Thanks

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you wanna go PRO then Betislands is definitely a good choice... you really cannot go wrong with them. Good customer service, good bonus and fast payouts. Should always be considered for one of your outs and you should have at least 3 outs buddy.

High3rEl3m3nt

Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeWinner View Post
    id like to know this too. I was depositing at 5dimes a lot and with their stupid limits I cant deposit now ... I need to wait for 24 hrs so that my limit gets reset. WTF ... nobody does this shit , so thats why I wanna switch elsewhere. 5dimes is crap really ...

I have so far used bovada and bookmaker, but their odds are really crappy compared to 5dimes and the european sites like bet365 etc.
    I also have an account at bet365.com from my home country(in europe) but I cant deposit with a US CC there, so I dont know how would I go about using bet365 while residing in the US.

Thanks
    I don't like using the card variations to deposit...really, p2p is the best imo. I was venting some and in all fairness, I have only had this one issue using p2p, though it's a major pain. Would be nice to have another anchor book, which is what I refer to 5dimes as...lot's of betting options, a free cash out once a month using p2p option, and especially overnight lines...crucial in hockey and baseball. Lot's of people on here are fans of bet islands...might give them a go.

NeverBackDown
    NeverBackDown's Avatar Become A Pro!

If they give you the wrong location, how do you cancel it?

High3rEl3m3nt

Just call the p2p and they'll cancel it without any issues

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

You can hardly blame 5Dimes for this. It's probably the P2P company which is causing the problem upon pickup. I know it's frustrating but these things happen in the P2P world. Without further details from the P2P company (which we'll never get) you can't put the blame fully on 5Dimes.

NeverBackDown
    NeverBackDown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Just call the p2p and they'll cancel it without any issues
    Ok thanks