CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

1vice, are you serious??

I opened my account with 1vice because I heard Griffin moved to 1vice from ez and I knew how he was straight up person. I asked 2 of my friends to join as well.. ever since I opened 1vice account, I had constant issue with their CS ppl and some of their software as well.. But I still made deposits and played with them because I trust Griffin. One time, I had no money to deposit in my account so I asked to Griffin to give me a bonus and I will make a deposit to cover that bonus on my next payday.... so he gave me the bonus and I send him the money as I promised....and recently, I asked him to give me the bonus 1st again and he did gave it to me... I wasn't able to deposit the money the day I promised to deposit which was 100% my fault. In the meantime, my friend calls in to make a deposit and Griffin was mad rude and told my friend that he sounds like me and ask to if he was me... my friend was like wtf?? so he never made his 2nd deposit with 1vice... and I emailed Griffin and I told him how I was sorry I couldn't put the money as I promised but I will make sure to deposit the money to cover the bonus he gave me.. and I also mentioned what I happened to my friend and how he was rude to my friend... and he reply back to me saying he does not want my money and he will close all the accounts that is related to me(including my friends' account) and let offshore gambing industry as well as forums know how I am scammer... I was like wtf??? he can do that if he wishes... good thing I saved all my emails though...

1Vice George
    1Vice George's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

Quote Originally Posted by CollegePro View Post
    I opened my account with 1vice because I heard Griffin moved to 1vice from ez and I knew how he was straight up person. I asked 2 of my friends to join as well.. ever since I opened 1vice account, I had constant issue with their CS ppl and some of their software as well.. But I still made deposits and played with them because I trust Griffin. One time, I had no money to deposit in my account so I asked to Griffin to give me a bonus and I will make a deposit to cover that bonus on my next payday.... so he gave me the bonus and I send him the money as I promised....and recently, I asked him to give me the bonus 1st again and he did gave it to me... I wasn't able to deposit the money the day I promised to deposit which was 100% my fault. In the meantime, my friend calls in to make a deposit and Griffin was mad rude and told my friend that he sounds like me and ask to if he was me... my friend was like wtf?? so he never made his 2nd deposit with 1vice... and I emailed Griffin and I told him how I was sorry I couldn't put the money as I promised but I will make sure to deposit the money to cover the bonus he gave me.. and I also mentioned what I happened to my friend and how he was rude to my friend... and he reply back to me saying he does not want my money and he will close all the accounts that is related to me(including my friends' account) and let offshore gambing industry as well as forums know how I am scammer... I was like wtf??? he can do that if he wishes... good thing I saved all my emails though...
    Are you serious? First you get credit and you get treated like gold by Griffin and myself. You STEAL $250 from us and you have the nerves to complain about it on the forums. Ill be happy to share all your account details with the sbr. I hope they do!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

ahhhhhhhhhh

shameful CP
    Last edited by 5mike5; 02-18-12 at 12:07 PM.

CollegePro

credit??? you mean the fp credit??? i paid you back the 1st one... 2nd one i offer Griffin to pay back and he didn't want it... so before you come here and say I STOLE $250 GEORGE, please talk to Griffin before making any kind of accusation... OK?? understood buddy?? treated by gold??? I won't lie about fact... you guys did treat me nice... but not rest of the cs rep there... and sometimes it was very hard to get a hold of either one of you...

CollegePro

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post

ahhhhhhhhhh

shameful CP
    how so???

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Seems like 1vice is in the right on this one...

CollegePro

how so??? care to explain more stevex??

CollegePro

if i completly dissapeared and ignored their emails and everything, then yes i will be considered scammer/liar or whatever you guys want to call me... but i apologized to him and i offered them that i will still pay them back... and they are the ones who didn't want my money... so when the book pretty much said "**** you, we don't need your money", i am not going to beg them to accept my fund..

wisky
    wisky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

CP quit gambling and it will solve all your problems

CollegePro

Quote Originally Posted by wisky View Post
    CP quit gambling and it will solve all your problems
    probably. thanks for advice.

brendon
    brendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20365

So, you and your friends opened the accounts at the same time. you were supposed to pay back the $250 on a certain day and didn't. at the same time, your friend wanted to make a deposit and probably wanted a bonus too. I would be mad too if i was 1vice.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO

^ Exactly

CollegePro

Quote Originally Posted by brendon View Post
    So, you and your friends opened the accounts at the same time. you were supposed to pay back the $250 on a certain day and didn't. at the same time, your friend wanted to make a deposit and probably wanted a bonus too. I would be mad too if i was 1vice.
    okay... since you want to be that detailed... I opened by account way before my friend did... I opened mine at my house and he opened his @ his house... therefore, 2 different IP from 2 different household.. My friend and I usually don't communicate saying we are going to make a deposit... I obviously didn't tell my friend I got a FP credited before I made a deposit cuz i didn't want to lose my previlage from 1vice. almost week and half later, he called to make a deposit...

1Vice George

okay... since you want to be that detailed... I opened by account way before my friend did... I opened mine at my house and he opened his @ his house... therefore, 2 different IP from 2 different household.. My friend and I usually don't communicate saying we are going to make a deposit... I obviously didn't tell my friend I got a FP credited before I made a deposit cuz i didn't want to lose my previlage from 1vice. almost week and half later, he called to make a deposit...
    Yes its funny because last time I remember you asked for the payout to be sent under your friends name. People like you are the reason why books start asking players for docs, no favors and treat them like a number. As far as Im concerned you backed out of an agreement because you lost the money and then you chose to play elsewhere to avoid making a deposit without receiving a bonus.

Its our fault for trusting you. What really bothers me is the fact that you come here and write like you are the víctim. Stop embarassing yourself

CollegePro

Quote Originally Posted by gummy bears View Post
    Yes its funny because last time I remember you asked for the payout to be sent under your friends name. People like you are the reason why books start asking players for docs, no favors and treat them like a number. As far as Im concerned you backed out of an agreement because you lost the money and then you chose to play elsewhere to avoid making a deposit without receiving a bonus.

Its our fault for trusting you. What really bothers me is the fact that you come here and write like you are the víctim. Stop embarassing yourself
    you want me to send you a document??? I will send you freaking document if you want... well, you also see that my friend send money into my account too right?? even before he opened his account with you guys, I explained to you the reason why I wanted on his name and when you said you couldn't do it, I was okay with it... so i don't really see your point to bring that up here right now,,

CollegePro

payout was sent to my name and i went and picked it up.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO

Case closed. 1vice is a good book to..

CollegePro

o... and ebarassing myself?? I don't care.. it's not like i will see these ppl in person anyways... however, I would love to see you and Griffin in person and talk about this in person if I ever get a chance with my friend...

CollegePro

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    Case closed. 1vice is a good book to..
    bye stevex!

1Vice George

o... and ebarassing myself?? I don't care.. it's not like i will see these ppl in person anyways... however, I would love to see you and Griffin in person and talk about this in person if I ever get a chance with my friend...
    So get your story straight. On one site we are friends and you would like to speak to us in person but on another site you post that we are assholes.

You know whats my number.

mullthis
    mullthis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3200

1vice is a good book they pay quick and don't bouther you to make a deposit with phone call after phone calls

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only thing 1vice did wrong was to issue you a freeplay , too many broke ass kids around here.

TryingMyBest
    TryingMyBest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

You're complaining because a post-up shop gave you free play credit and you didn't pay them back. Makes sense....

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

I read the thread, and was hoping I'd have a video topic. How disappointing for me...

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

Got to give props to 1vice as well, great CS and quick payouts. OP sounds like a complete idiot.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    I read the thread, and was hoping I'd have a video topic. How disappointing for me...
    he used ur coined phrase justin.. I think as an attorney u have the rights to it and should sue him

-stash

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Make a video any way Justin...and talk about this scamming idiot

DrIn$entive
    DrIn$entive's Avatar Become A Pro!

CollegePro,

What other books give you "I promise to deposit later" bonus freeplays up front for YOU and your "friends"?

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Drin are you a shill? Going from 1vice thread to thread sticking up for them? Just wondering.. Seems odd especially to bump this thread all of a sudden.

1Vice George

CollegePro fixed the relationship with us Im glad to say.

DrIn$entive
    DrIn$entive's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    Drin are you a shill? Going from 1vice thread to thread sticking up for them? Just wondering.. Seems odd especially to bump this thread all of a sudden.
    No, after reading the other thread, I just did a search on 1vice and came across this thread which I thought was funny.

Mthorn
    Mthorn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

Interesting read, but looks like 1vice was nice enough to even bother to fix the relationship... By the way George, how come I barely get you on live chat anymore

1Vice George

Hit me on the live chat, Im here 14 hours a day for the most part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mthorn View Post
    Interesting read, but looks like 1vice was nice enough to even bother to fix the relationship... By the way George, how come I barely get you on live chat anymore

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

mickey mouse book that should be avoided at all costs
    Points Awarded:

marcojuiceman gave michael777 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LostBankroll

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    mickey mouse book that should be avoided at all costs
    Another idiot.

12 Last