jenjay23
    jenjay23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Various checks from various companies

I bet from Canada. I have received checks on a weekly basis over the last while as the limits within my book only allow 1 check over a seven day period. The book has been excellent on my requests and the fed ex truck shows up routinely every week.
    My question is should I have any concerns that each check I receive is from a different company, all coming from different areas across North America, and lately all from adult novelty stores. Only one check over the period has been NSF, so they are cashing OK but just seems a bit shady to a degree. In addition, on my last few wire withdrawls my bank provider has called to indicate the wire has hit. They have started to ask questions like "do you know where this wire has come from" and "do you know the person and/or company who sent it", I don't have a problem stating the book's name and the reason I am receiving the wire, but everytime it is coming from an individual or company that I have no clue who it is and get somewhat suspicous that at some point it may cause issues receiving my $$.
    Any insight or advice on why offshore books complete transactions this way and if this is an issue I should be concerned with would be appreciated

gambleballs
    gambleballs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 739

. .
    Last edited by gambleballs; 02-16-12 at 05:34 PM. Reason: .........

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10118

This is not stuff that should be discussed publicly.

Mods?

jenjay23
    jenjay23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

hmmmmmm, dont know if that helps with community knowledge and information?

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20483

Quote Originally Posted by jenjay23 View Post
    hmmmmmm, dont know if that helps with community knowledge and information?
    it seems that SBR thinks the Feds are too dumb to find this stuff out without reading it in forums

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Deposit them in the ATM. If they are in USD, the bank will make a currency adjustment to the appropriate CAD amount.

BAUS

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

And if they call and ask you about the wires, change the topic to the high fees they charge for receiving one, and the poor exchange rate they pay on USD to CAD.

BAUS