tbill11
    tbill11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Standard procedure for personal info storage?

I'm considering depositing to 5dimes via CC, which I've never done before, and am curious if anybody knows what's standard industry procedure for storage of CC/ID info is at most books. Do they shred it after you've completed the payout associated with the CC deposit? I'm sure someone's asked before so I'm looking for some insight.

Thanks!

chase hardy
    chase hardy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

They keep everything on file. No big deal though. U can always get your money back if someone steals your cc.

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Buddy, you should avoid any if not all CC transactions. I have said this before, anything you do over the internet stays there forever in some way and or form. This goes for everything... no exceptions. With the international internet linkage of countless data storage servers it was analyzed 20 years ago that this is how it is and how it will be. Do not do stuff on the internet that you do not want others to know about now or in the future. Justin7 just had a recent thread or post about the fact that completing an online wager is technically not specifically legislated against or illegal. Not even by the wire act, but CC transactions are... stick to P2p. Cash in and cash out. This will also avoide numerous terms and conditions that are always applied and enforced by services that let you fund by CC, it is the number one reason for getting slow paid.

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

having my CC no at costa rica bookmaker is not my favourite thrill.

however it is fair to say i never heard 5dimes customer info get compromised.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Fukk 5dimes had the cc option on my account made 5 deposits everything went fine then per manager the option is no longer available their becoming unbelievable to talk to they need Csr improvements big time attitudes for no reason give you Bs. I wonder if I hit for a nice amount would they then tell me this option shouldn't of been available so I can't get a payout clowns