CA19812
    CA19812's Avatar Become A Pro!

How to deposit

I'm new this and just want to bet a few games this weekend. I found a few online books that seem reputable, but I have no idea how to deposit, and I can't find a good source of info anywhere.

On Bodog, it looks like *** is very shady and ************* wants my bank account info, which I don't want to give out. VirtualPin (where you buy a phone card and then transfer the balance to your acount) seems like the best bet, but when I go to their site, they're not accepting any new customers.

At Pinnacle, it looks like Neteller is the only option for US customers, but aren't there all sorts of issues with this? I thought they stopped taking US customers?

Any thoughts, suggestions?

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Bodog has had processing issues for a while now, which means payouts will take about 1-2 weeks, id suggest the top 5 books you can possible use,

1) Matchbook
    2) 5 dimes
    3) Carib
    4) pinnacle( but this is a non us book)
    5) bookmaker( probably your best option)

you can most likely deposit into bookmaker with your debit or credit card, there card processor is pretty good and can accept most cards, if you dont want to you a debit or credit card you'll prabably be using what 90% of gamblers in the US use to deposit, which is mnoeygram or **.

CA19812
    CA19812's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks, looking at Bookmaker now. I think I'd be OK with using my credit card. I was just under the impression that didn't work in the US. Are there major risks/drawbacks to using a credit card?

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Credit card is fine, if you try it and it doesn't go through, nothing lost. Some books are better at getting cards accepted than others, but from your point of view, better to find a book you like first.

Pinnacle does not accept US customers. Betjamaica.com seems to be a favorite around here, and they are a good book.

coldhardfacts
    coldhardfacts's Avatar Become A Pro!

None of my ************ ever work anywhere.

Question - Would a prepaid credit card work?

j0hnnyv
    Nadal -210
    j0hnnyv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

yeah bookmaker accepts almost every kind of gift card and regular credit or debit **** or **********. they are the loosest with cards for sure.

if you can get a ********.com card ...the reloadable one i'd get that and itll work for everything.. if you get that card load up with thegreek.com they an A+ book and payout in 1day with fedex check