Fremsley
    Fremsley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boyelsport.com

First time poster so do give me some slack. I'm not sure who's erse I have to lick to be accepted.

Anyway, I've had a recent run-in with Boyles.

I've had an account with them for about a year and placed just over 130 bets online. I mainly bet on their cycling, darts and lower league football markets. Stakes vary between £50 - £300. I'm no 'big-hitter' per-say.

Over the last 6 months I've had a few decent months. Took out £4k in September and about £300 per month thereafter.

I tried to place a bet a couple of weeks ago on the final stage of the Tour Down Under (cycling). They had the favourite at 6/4 and went 12/1 bar 2. The 3rd favourite was the stand out and 1/4 odds top 3 was appealing.

I duly deposited £80 with the intention of having £40 e/w - only to be told at the time of placement that I could only get £12 e/w on. I didn't think too much of it at the time and lumped the remaining £56 on the 6/4 favourite. The favourite duly won and my 12/1 cance finished 3rd. I collected, but not as much as I could have.

This Friday - I own a couple of greyhounds and we had trained a dog for a specific BAGS race at Romford on Friday night. Boyles priced the race early and were top price at 2/1. Deposited £200 and tried to get the bet on. Nope: again £12 maximum.

I've had an email exchange with their customer service folks over the weekend and was told the following:

Further to your query, it appears that the bets on your account are being rejected by automatic risk controls that have been put in place on the market by our trading department. These controls are dependent on the market itself and are not specific to your account.
    This is clearly a lie as any bookie worthy of a place at the top table would honour a bet of more than £12 on a televised dog race.

I understand that you folks on this site undertake a rating system, but after several email exchanges over the weekend, it's obvious that I'm being lied to.

Rant over!!

Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

They havent limited the sports, it is your account that has been limited as they have obviously decided that your bets are not profitable for them. Sadly there is nothing you can do about it and will be almost impossible to get them to raise the limits for you again - move on to the next bookmaker, though by the sounds of things this is something that you will likely find happening to you again at other books (UK/Euro books anyway) in the future...

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20489

Your account has very obviously been limited.

EVERY Euro bookie does this.

Just keep moving on until you've outlived your welcome at all of them and then you'll just have to bet exclusively with Pinnacle, Betfair, Matchbook and SBOBet.

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

you have been running fairly long time there. 130 bets is a lot before getting limited.
    i think i am not limited after 3-4 years, but seldom use them. Most bettors choosing best prices should be limited after just a few bets.

filipinho
    filipinho's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah, consider yourself lucky with 130 single bets at boyl...

Ferretktf
    Ferretktf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 310

i was limited after just 5 or 6 .... they actually told me it was because i only bet with them when they were offering the best price !

zebras99
    zebras99's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nothing new about boylesports. Good lines time after time, but even faster limit if you chase them.

masachi
    masachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6074

Good book for me...playing with them around one year....never problems....fast payouts

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Besides Pinnacle, Betfair, SBOBET and Matchbook you can also try Betdaq on some markets.