alalha
    alalha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2824

you guys all know, 5dimes horrible cs

So, I know most of you guys know by now and I experienced their horrible cs multiple times but I had to fume somewhere. I requested a name for p2p deposit. They gave me a name then I gave them ref#, then they said that they forgot to give me the second last name. They asked if I could call them and add the name. I called ** and they put me on hold for 45 mins. I talked to 5dimes to see if they can cover full fees since I had to waste and stare at my phone for 45 mins because they didn't give me the right name in the first place. She then talked to me with a horrible attitude saying that it's actually not her fault. They said they would offer 10% freeplay. I said it's not about the money, it's about your attitude and the way you talk to your customer, forget about the freeplay, forget about the fees, get you attitude right with the customers. I just don't get why they act like this.
    Last edited by shari91; 02-10-12 at 08:45 AM. Reason: processing term

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

i play there because the most options of anywhere, most MLs, and most parlable options...and i get paid in a day or 2 when i request payouts, but then again the CS there has been fine everytime i have needed help with anything...i dont really care hoe polite and good at ass-kissin CS agents are, i just want my options and payouts...

sorry bout ur personal experience though, that isnt good...but most of the time on here, its way over exagoratted the CS at 5dimes..there just as mant people that have never had a problem

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

You don't go to 5d for their cs

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah. the book is great but the C.S is bad. Sometimes it seems like they purposely are rude to their clients. I guess when you have great betting options, quick payouts etc they know people still gonna play there no matter how you treat them.

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

why use chat for p2p? just use the automated method. so simple. no headaches.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

5d customer service is 10,000,000 times better than Heritage cust service

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

5dimes is getting my business...

losemyloot
    Update your status
    losemyloot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by Kaabee View Post
    why use chat for p2p? just use the automated method. so simple. no headaches.
    When you say (automated method) do you mean online with crunch card?

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by losemyloot View Post
    When you say (automated method) do you mean online with crunch card?
    no. i mean click on "get instructions" in the online deposit menu. the name pops up and is also emailed to you. no chance for missed names/spelling errors.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jabs

combobets100
    combobets100's Avatar Become A Pro!

What stakes do they allow for the winning combo player? Can you get up to 30 EUR there per stake there?

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Kaabee View Post
    no. i mean click on "get instructions" in the online deposit menu. the name pops up and is also emailed to you. no chance for missed names/spelling errors.

THIS

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post
    5dimes is getting my business...
    My primary book for years, will always be my primary book unless I get stiffed, which will happen when Carrie Underwood gives me mind numbing skull, which will be never.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

5dimes is getting my money.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

love 5dimes, cs has always been polite with me , and resolved everything quickly

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

Had a little headache with them today...hopefully it all goes well on monday.

There's no cheque/m.o. order option on fridays correct??

I can't make a withdrawal with i n s t a d e b i t since I never made a deposit with it but the deposit button for it is not available either but chat said they still use and I need to make a deposit first....how can i make a deposit with it if there's no button for it....

Expecting big headache on monday but we'll see, hopefully not since I like playing at 5dimes. One of my top 4 books...

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

mondays are easy as any day...just use live chat..

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

10,000,000 time better than heritage

heritage will screw your around and string you along and do everything they can to interfere with a payout.

ask 5dimes for your money, they just say "name, city, cash -- done"

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Custmer service may be questionable but no one offers as much... and you do not have to worry about them going broke and not being able to pay. They have deep pockets, so funds is not an issue with getting paid for any amount. Now if you piss T. off that could slow a payout a little... but thats just a common sense issue. Just like do not piss off your waiter or anyone that is involved in preparing and or serving you food.