Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    They had MMA wagering on the last UFC card. Every fight.
    Even the prelims that were on facebook were up. Not sure about previous cards.

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

They get the lines up, just takes a long time.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

theres a really nice bet i can make in brazilian soccer but no lines....5d has them tho

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    theres a really nice bet i can make in brazilian soccer but no lines....5d has them tho
    My bad TR. Was talking about MMA.
    BI gets most soccer lines up.

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by Betislands View Post
    Hi Big Day,

Now that football is over I will focus on adding more offerings to our carts over the past few months we have been expanding and I am positive it will only get bigger.

Thank you!

Jon

Jon,

Can you consider the start of releasing the NCAAB totals much much earlier, at lower limits even if need be. Totals are a favorite thing of mine to bet and I can't on BetIslands because by the time there out it's gametime and the numbers are completely different from what I've been looking at all night. If totals were out at the same time as other top books, I would have no real complaint with BetIslands.

Thank You

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RyanLeafOfBets View Post
    My bad TR. Was talking about MMA.
    BI gets most soccer lines up.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jon,

your PM is full so will just post here, not a huge deal but was just salty yesterday since I just sent in a deposit that morning and was receiving a message that $100 was my max.

Here is PM I was attempting to send:

Hi Jon,

XXXXXX (don't want to put account # in open forum) is my account, attempted to place a wager last night around 10 ET on the GS Warriors 1Q +0.5 but received a message that I was over the book limit so I settled for $100, which was the max I was allowed on this particular play for some reason.

Andy

Hope all is well with the BI team.

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

I've had a good experience with BI so far. Joined last week, won there and got paid same day today. Am also waiting for a good sized check Monday. Top notch customer service for sure. I did get put on a delay, but overall, I'd recommend the book. More of a recreational player book, I'd say, but still a very good one overall.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RealSlimShady View Post
    I've had a good experience with BI so far. Joined last week, won there and got paid same day today. Am also waiting for a good sized check Monday. Top notch customer service for sure. I did get put on a delay, but overall, I'd recommend the book. More of a recreational player book, I'd say, but still a very good one overall.
    dude they are the best in the industry at the current time IMO from all aspects, CS, payouts, ETC.... just all around good people, I was just a little bitter since I just sent in a deposit in the AM and was receiving a $100 max later that night when I attempted to bet more than 1 bill.

jeffdane
    jeffdane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

there are about 20 games missing right now (ncaabb)

late ml's and totals and numerous games missing overnight.

WTF.

hopefully since football is over we can get all the lines quicker now

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

No Mames guey Jon, Santa Bruta Califas guey, Sureno Vida!

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post

dude they are the best in the industry at the current time IMO from all aspects, CS, payouts, ETC.... just all around good people, I was just a little bitter since I just sent in a deposit in the AM and was receiving a $100 max later that night when I attempted to bet more than 1 bill.
    In all aspects?

Listen.. I like Bet Islands... Jon is doing a tremendous job, but there not the best in all aspects by far. I pretty much bring all my action to 5dimes and Heritage... mainly because I can get down 10x what I can at Bet Islands..... Plus Heritage & 5D put out lines earlier..... Again, I love what Jon is doing but they aren't the best, and he's probably the first one that would admit that too.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10515

Need 3 or 4 other outs with these guys so you can cherry pick what they do have that is good.If you trying to use these guys as your main out you are in a world of shit.

taxer
    taxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

they offer more than enough in my opinion.. post soccer leagues from all the over world , tons of props , quarter bets to say that their betting cart is empty is not really accurate either .

They even have Scotland league... Eurobaskets etc etc

Yes you have to agree that the lines do not come out early enough but they are just trying to protect themselves from the steam.. you cant blame them.

Your getting 100% freeplay in a shop that pays with good CS , and gives you a free half point .. so what if they come out 2 , 3 hours after everyone does ?

lumpy19
    lumpy19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    I believe those might be the limits for NBA derivative stuff. I tried to bet an NBA team total there and my limit was $100, I've bet 1k on other stuff with no problems.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Why are ppl dealing withBI

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

The pay fast so that is good

First 12