theunit
    theunit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gt bets

I just made a withdraw today via ***** by courier and it is pretty large by my standards (lower 4 digits). I was told to deposit the ***** in an ***. Anyone have issues with this?
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 02-08-12 at 12:52 PM. Reason: removed processing terms

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28974

why are u going ti every gtbets thread and posting same question??

theunit

Why do you think? Because I want some feedback?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

not many people here use this site....it hasnt even made it through a football off-season yet...and they lied like hell to me from the start so i dont trust them at all..i see ur new here so just want u to know going to every thread with same question wont help...every1 will see it and try and help ya...but ive never heard of any book making u use an ATM to deposit a check...sounds wierd

theunit

First off, thanks for the reply. I feel I am going to get F***** with this ***. Sorry for all the posts, I just wanted some feedback.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

i know people here HAVE been paid by them...but i also know they have had processor issues monthly since the get go, had friends that made deposits and said never again...i was with VIp.com for over 10 years, when they closed these people lied 1 time after another trying to get money out of me, so i dont have a good view of them at all...

i think u will get paid, ive just never heard of making u deposit a check in an ATM and not just cash it like any other check...seems odd

GL

theunit

thanks man. I will definately come back on here and let everyone know. Fingers crossed!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by theunit View Post
    thanks man. I will definately come back on here and let everyone know. Fingers crossed!
    probably be fine, but theres much better places to play than these guys

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

I have yet to cash out but im using them also, i would say deposit it however u want. If u have the check in hand u can cash it anywhere, its easier if u just go to the bank it came from.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

its not cashable guys.. its an international bank check i would be willing to bet.. probabaly will take 10 days + to clear id say?.. they want u to do it through atm so u dont have to interact with the teller and explain ur criminal activities lol

-stash

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Theunit,

The rep you spoke with is just being silly - you can present the instrument to your branch. You don't "need" to find an ATM to insert it.

Let us know how it goes. We have no outstanding payment complaints with the GT Bets brand.

BOP24
    BOP24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Got a couple payouts with GTBETS recently. No problems for me

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Theunit,

The rep you spoke with is just being silly - you can present the instrument to your branch. You don't "need" to find an ATM to insert it.

Let us know how it goes. We have no outstanding payment complaints with the GT Bets brand.
    Thanks Lou, as im new using them but i did because of the feedback here. So far everything is good with them. They have a nice loyalty program and i just found out the other day that i get a free whole point for 2 of my favorite teams in the entire season they play. And now i feel much better since u said they have no outstanding complaints.