Aufan1983
    Aufan1983's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

5DIMES website problems

What gives with the 5D website? It seems that 50% of the time their site is down for some reason. I have noticed it off and on for awhile but the last week has been terrible. I couldn't sign in just before the super bowl and missed getting in a bet. I know I could call but had much rather use the online service. I blamed it on the extra traffic of the super bowl but now thinking its just their site has major problems.
    Tonight I wanted to bet the Florida - Kentucky basketball game and couldn't log on. It now the second half and its still not working.

I wasn't crazy about Bovada (Bodog) but at least their site worked 95% of the time.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28769

havent hasd that problem,and been on and off all day last few days, but they have a mirror site u can use as well...propbet.com

Aufan1983

Thanks Mike. I will give it a try. I have tried 3 different computers and my iphone. Haven't been able to get on for about 3 hours.

Thanks again for the help

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

I also have login & loading problems with 5dimes once a while. Maybe their loads fast, that cuase those problems sometimes.

Aufan1983

Jackkkk, I just called them and they weren't much help. Told me to delete cookies which I did with the same results. propbet.com has no issues so far so I guess I will use that. I got my bet on the Alabama - Auburn game in so all is good for now