zacblack
    zacblack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 236

Bookmaker - Incorrect D.O.B

I have not played at bookmaker for about 11 months . I was going to put some of my bankroll back in there but realized that my D.O.B was incorrect : I was told on live chat that this wasn't a problem and EVERYONE has the same D.O.B !!

Was wondering from other bookmaker customers if this is true ?
    1/1/1970 is the incorrect date of birth .

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Same here.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Why would they even give a sh-it, bookmaker doesn't care as long as your not underage.

zacblack

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
    Same here.
    Thank You

zacblack

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Why would they even give a sh-it, bookmaker doesn't care as long as your not underage.
    They don't give a shit ' I do
    Thought it might have come back to bite me later on .I would have thought they would care about incorrect details .

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

this topic has come up at least a dozen time. Everyone has the same wrong date of birth.

skinnydan
    skinnydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Check it with their Fraud Dept. I am uncertaint, though, but iti si best to check if this can be updated with them, who can alter the information from your file.

Plus573
    It's Miller Time
    Plus573's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Quote Originally Posted by skinnydan View Post
    Check it with their Fraud Dept. I am uncertaint, though, but iti si best to check if this can be updated with them, who can alter the information from your file.
    No one can, I already asked them when I made an account and noticed it. They told me they were updating software and had everyones DOB at this date. They also said it won't cause any problems, so don't worry about it.

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

My address field reads a three digit number (no street, no city, no state) and the country is one I lived in a while ago. The name on my account is correct and when I cash out I give them an address to send check to, or full bank details, or which country to send a P2P. The country has changed on more than one occasion. Never a problem cashing out. Most times it's a great experience every now and then is some delay but even those are better than at other sites. Only thing to sweat here is the constantly increasing cost of withdrawal. Wrong DOB or getting paid, this is not the type of book where those things need much sweat.